Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WILLY

SAGNA................. VINNY...................... MANGALA.................... KOLAROV

.YAYA ........................ FERNANDINHO

NAVAS............................ MILNER.......................... NASRI

DZEKO

Questy said:
WILLY

SAGNA................. VINNY...................... MANGALA.................... KOLAROV

DZEKO

Changing 3 of the back 5 in one go is suicidal

uwe rosler 28 said:
RobH said:
This is the kind of week where depth and rotation are needed. This is why he stressed two for every position. Chelsea seems the more important game to me. A draw at the Alianz seems likely at the moment. Why risk City's best?

Chelsea seemed to be at full strength on saturday I'm sure they will be in midweek and again on Sunday I'm sure we rotate a couple but you can be sure that terry matic fabregas hazard costa will play all 3 gamss for chelsea if fit!
I'd be surprised if Terry played in all 3

karen7 said:
Questy said:
WILLY

DZEKO

My thinking is 1 eye on Chelsea game which for me is more important.

Questy said:
karen7 said:
Questy said:
WILLY

DZEKO

I think so too,give me domestic success every time but the club want the champions league so pellers will put out as near to our best team as possible,i think anyway

karen7 said:
Questy said:
karen7 said:

I think so too,give me domestic success every time but the club want the champions league so pellers will put out as near to our best team as possible,i think anyway

Exactly. Owners want success in Europe. They have had lots of success in recent years at home and this will be prioritised this season. I expect a full strength side

You can play pretty much full strength for both matches, but still make some rotations. For instance:
1. I think we will see 4-5-1 tomorrow with Dzeko starting ahead of Aguero; and then 4-4-2 on Sun playing at home.
2. I am fairly sure Milner starts tomorrow (based on work-rate and performance last year), yet is on the bench on Sun.
3. Sagna tomorrow and Zabaleta on Sun is a certainty because of the suspension
4. Fernando is injured, but might return on Sun (although Physioroom suggests not). So a potential rotation there with Fernandinho if Fernando does make Sun's game.

lasereyes said:
You can play pretty much full strength for both matches, but still make some rotations. For instance:
1. I think we will see 4-5-1 tomorrow with Dzeko starting ahead of Aguero; and then 4-4-2 on Sun playing at home.
2. I am fairly sure Milner starts tomorrow (based on work-rate and performance last year), yet is on the bench on Sun.

Are you in Siberia? ;-)

uwe rosler 28 said:
sam-caddick said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
And rightly so MDM is becoming irreplaceable IMO

The only changes will be Yaya for Lampard and Nasri for Navas

Why Nasri over Navas?

Navas has been better than Nasri so far this season and if we are to pack out the midfield and play on the counter then surely Navas is the go to man?

I would prefer Navas running at their defence than Nasri at the moment anyway.

I think Mangala is getting picked because of Robben, his pace could destroy Demichelis.

Fair point but mangalas inexperience could be our undoing where mdm has all the experience of playing these games.

Its not Mangala's first time in the CL though. I would be surprised if MDM played 90 minutes three games in a row. I think it will be Mangala Wednesday and MDM back for Chelsea.

RobH said:
This is the kind of week where depth and rotation are needed. This is why he stressed two for every position. Chelsea seems the more important game to me. A draw at the Alianz seems likely at the moment. Why risk City's best?

The problem is we have two at every position and Sinclair and Boyata don't make that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.