Bayern show us 'the way'.

Fast wingers on either side of a 1 man attack require a strong target man, considering Aguero is our best striker and Balotelli probably 2nd to him, neither has as good an eye for goal as Dzeko in the air. This would then involve an attacking 4 of:

---------Dzeko---------
Hazard---Silva---Lavezzi

Because if you put either Aguero or Balo in there, we'd soon be complaining that our strikers aren't good in the air

Just remember that if you buy Lavezzi or Cavani from Napoli any napoli's fan will ate you, MC's fan, more than if you rape and kill their sisters. In this case for your own safety do not dare to be in 50km from San Paolo stadium and i will avoid also pizza restaurant own by italian

rossonero said:
Just remember that if you buy Lavezzi or Cavani from Napoli any napoli's fan will ate you, MC's fan, more than if you rape and kill their sisters. In this case for your own safety do not dare to be in 50km from San Paolo stadium and i will avoid also pizza restaurant own by italian

I personally think if we "rape or kill their sisters" they may take more offence too compared to buy a couple of players.

I cant remember any team thats won the title without wingers. Enough said.

ANY1aBLUE said:
bluenose45 said:
Two fast clever wingers!

Remember our successful spell in 60s/70s = wingers.
Remember ALL successful Premiership Champions over the years = at least one decent winger. So who would you go for?

Lavezzi and Hazzard? Ribery and Robben?

Mancini doesn't believe in winger's - and even when he plays AJ it's in the wrong position/side..................................now what?
Left footed players are more of a threat on the right and right footers on the left.

citymad said:
I cant remember any team thats won the title without wingers. Enough said.

exactly... ljumberg (sp), pires, wiltord... duff, robben,cole, and united have always had quality wingers hence their constant success in the premier league era.

Even further a field barca, madrid, bayern... its no coincidence.

The truth is, we were like a newly promoted side at the start of the season, teams couldnt suss us because we were playing a new style of football and it was incredibly effective. Second time round were playing these teams and there sussing us out. They realise if they keep silva quiet, drop back and stop leaving gaps between the back four then we're not actually as deadly as earlier season form suggests. Wingers are a great plan B and ideal for away games im sure mancini was hoping for more of nasri however thats not been the case.
As much as i dislike Johnson at least when he's on the pitch he stretches the game

Is this the same Bayern that were second last season and are 5 points behind first this season? Yeah, let's replicate them…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.