Bayern v City post match thread

MCFC-alan88 said:
Pigeonho said:
Ubiquitous said:
The media are going to be all over him for this. He's going to get the AVB treatment.
Fortunately he's not a kid so will deal with it just fine. It was fucking bizarre though! Imagine if moyes had said that?!

Taken out of context, I think the bit they re-showed was lost in translation. Add in the bit about Silva only being able to play 70 minutes and it makes a little more sense. Either way I couldn't give a shit because we just beat Bayern in the CL at their own ground and if we want to go far in the CL we're going to have to play the top teams anyway.

This.

Beat the Champions of Europe at their place and all some ****s can go on about is a fuckin poorly conducted interview.

***s

Stortz said:
The rag media will be loving this! Instead of having to write about how well we played in beating the best team in world football in their own back yard with a second string team tomorrow's headlines will all be about pellers maths

Of course they will... they have to detract from goggle eyes and unumpties..

In a strange way I would rather win that game 3-2 and finish second than go for a fourth and it end up 3-3 and finish second. Okay we may have scored a 4th but if my auntie was my uncle I would have a different cousin I never saw

4-2 trumps 3-1 because we would have scored 4 against their 3 goals i believe? Correct if im wrong please. But who cares, we are through, and have beaten Munich away!

bluemonkey71 said:
samharris said:
Dont give a shit if pellers got it wrong...weve just beaten Bayern at home..

Bring on anyone....... we'll rip em a new rusty bullet hole..

Amen. Those twats on sky bar Souness can't wait to kick us.

This. Agree we were 2 down in 12 minutes, never thought we'd win...

Disappointed with Souness though he normally is quite sensible.

Can't believe that some are slagging sky about us not knowing the rules. Clearly this Is something of interest to journalists and a valid talking point. We fucked up badly and frankly it's a disgrace that we have done so.

For fucks WE HAVE JUST BEAT THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE IN THEIR BACK YARD, you are going on about him making a mistake what more do you fucking want. we have just qualified for the first time just in case some had'nt noticed get of his fucking back

These are the rules

Tiebreakers

The teams are ranked according to points (3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss). If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied to determine the rankings:[1]
1.higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;
2.superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;
3.higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;
4.higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question;
5.If, after applying criteria 1) to 4) to several teams, two teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 1) to 4) are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the two teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 6) to 8) apply;
6.superior goal difference from all group matches played;
7.higher number of goals scored from all group matches played;
8.higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, as well as its association, over the previous five seasons.

stan bowles said:
He had 2 strikers on the pitch at the end. SKY can fuck right off. Trying to turn our performance into a negative. The players knew what was needed. Negredo scores near the end and we top the group. All of them can fuck off on SKY.

Too fucking right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.