Bayern v City post match thread

Poor start but a very strong comeback...dominated second half and had them very worried...unfortunate not to get the fourth.
On the Rodwell sub, I think after Merlin going off we conceded possession and Rodwell was brought on to get us the ball back...with the ball we might have created another chance.

I think the injury to Micah was a blessing tonight, Zabba was excellent . Well done to Milner, Lescott, Garcia and especially Dzeko. Often scapegoats on here but stood up to the plate tonight. One up front is the way to go against this style of play.

Master Zabaletta and Ribery

Ribery was schooled by zabaletta today. zaba was pure class.

samharris said:
MSP said:
Idiots from Dailymail:

Manchester City came from two goals down to become only the second team to beat Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena in 2013, with James Milner grabbing the winner.

However, it made no difference to the Group D standings, with City needing a three-goal victory to leapfrog Munich.

clueless fuckwits..
You don't think we were under the same impression? We could have made some more attacking subs.

Wow, one of the greatest results for city in my lifetime. Nothing surprises you as a city fan these days. We're making big strides forwards. Going into the last 16 with no fear we can beat anyone!

AMAZINGGGGGG !!! However I do feel that some of our players din't realize we would have topped at 4-2, Joe Hart took ages to take that final kick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.