Bayern v City post match thread

jaigurugoat said:
That formation should be a blueprint for all away games from now on. As good a player as he is Yaya is a luxury player and we look much more secure without him defensively. With him in the side we concede far too much space and it easier for the home side to counter.
Yup and one striker .

AntiUnited said:
DIDNT I TELL U TO CHILL THE FUK OUT !

God so much bitching JUST CHILL and we got this.,..
yes you did and rightly so, some of the moaning fuckers on here need a dry bumming of a brontasaurus

Gaylord du Bois said:
Ballymagash Blue said:
Please, can we now be a bit more patient with Demichelis. Great performance tonight.
Not you again. He was average at best for most of the game. Improving only toward the end.
Piss off he was quality tonight

foetus said:
HazeM3 said:
City fans :

Lmao Shame on you clowns

Seeing as you're not a city fan, don't come on this forum and call certain fans clowns...even if they overreact.

Well done city, very pleased...although I would've loved one more goal ;)

I'm CIty fan. I'm just tired of these crying ass little kids thinking this is Fifa online or something. Real fans support their team when they need it most. Which was 2:0 down 15 minutes in. Maybe its a different fans culture, but where im from thats how its done.

Has Pellegrini just said what I think he said??...how did he no know a 4th would have sent us top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.