Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Would it matter if we bunkered in

Dax777 said:
alky313 said:
The reason I ask is that there are quite a few people on here dating back to last year who accept nothing but an all out onslaught every time we play. If we started a 3 holding midfielders we could see only 35-45% of the ball.
I am going to need names and citations on this claim of yours.
To be fair, with 3.5m board members and an average daily post count of 345,221 I'd be surprised if there wasn't someone on here who murdered a prostitute every time we lose.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

I'd take the draw now no danger, lets hope for an entertaining game.
I do think it could go either way both teams are in top form and they won't park the bus.
Either way it's a big game and along with the Barca/Milan game the pick of the bunch so far.

Reckon if we go one nil up I we will hang on for the win and possibly hit them once more on the break.

Re: Would it matter if we bunkered in

With players such as Ribéry, Gomez, Robben, van Buyten and Müller I don't see us playing an attacking game TBH.

Re: Kolo Toure to start tonight?

GazC said:
the goats backside said:
GazC said:
Has anybody noticed that we have played a back 3 (Kompany more or less playing as sweeper) several times this season (usually it's Savic on to replace Nasri or Silva in the latter stages of the game). Can anybody see us line up this way to start a game?

Not sure but i think Savic might start tonight

He's no where near ready yet mate, not for a game of this magnitude.

lescott is ?

I noticed that too and think he might start possibly alongside Kompany. Yes, Lescott is more dominant in the air but Kolo is a better ball player and had a very good partnership with Kompany before he lost his place. Lescott will be more useful against Blackburn at the weekend.

Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

I think we'll get loads of chances tonight if put em away we will win like Mancini thinks we will

Re: Starting 11 v Bayern.

Hart

Richards
K. Toure
Kompany
Clichy

Milner
Barry
(or De Jong if fit)

Silva
Nasri

Aguero
Tevez

I agree that Lescott may be a bit slow for the opposition we are playing tonight. Also think that Dzeko is not been performing particularly well since Spurs, and that Tevez is the better striker to play, because of his appearance, skill and the fact he is a pain to defend against.

Re: Who plays left back tonight then?

A rare vote for Kolarov here - we're going to need height and positioning on the back stick and to defend set pieces, something that worries me about Clichy.

He'll be a threat from set peices too.

got a feeling we are going to set up with 3 center halves(napoli).

i can see us starting against bm352,lescottl on the left of the 3 vk in the middle and kolo on the right,with micah and clichy as wing backs,barry and yaya in the middle silva just ahead them, 2 from 3 up top,defo think edin will start,he know the german way and will hold up play.

think we need to go at bm,i personally think that we can get at van bouyton and boateng.but we need to start off solid.robben and ribery are the main attacking threats,clichy and micah have the pace to track them,lescott stick to gomez with vinny sweeping behind,barry v swinesteiger(sp) shoulkd be the race of the slugs will be funny to watch,yaya can do his stuff,and silva will create enough for kun and edin.

3-1 to city(i fucking hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.