Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who plays left back tonight then?

Comrade Buka said:
I would like to see Richards and Clichy. But it all depends on what tactic Mancini is going for. Take the match to them or counter.
Kolarov and Zabaleta couldn't counter as effective as Clichy and Richards either.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

Another video to get into gear for tonight...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEeUQaBQ64k[/youtube]

I'll be shocked and rather worried if Kolarov starts tonight.

Clichy all the way for me and then let AK play on Saturday at B'burn.

Richards and Clichy for me, but they will both have to be careful, yellow cards all over the place in european games, and Robben and Ribery will fall over at the slightest touch. One reason why Zaba shouldn't play.

Clichy and Richards. They should be our No.1 full backs anyway, so its them two for me.

Re: Starting 11 v Bayern.

Train said:
De jong should play imo if he's fit enough.

I'm kinda worried about yaya and barry though defensively...

He's not fit enough to start.

Yaya played defensive midfield for Barcelona so he should be fine as cover for tonight.

bluethai said:
Bayern has the likes of Robben, Ribery, Lahm, and Rafinha to run our fullbacks around all night, so Clichy + Richards is a must in this game!
Mancini got his choice of full backs wrong against Napoli last time out (and also against Fulham the following game). It should have been Clichy and Richards against their pacey counter attack of Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani. Too often Kolarov and Zabaleta were ahead of our midfield and Barry would give the ball away and they'd counter attack against just Kompany and Lescott. (Then against Fulham when we should have played Kolarov and Zabaleta he played Clichy and Richards).

Tonight it has to be Clichy and Richards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.