Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich (A) Predictions

It still hasn't hit me yet, Napoli at home, i was away in Turkey so this one will be my first watching it with my old man in manchester. I think most have summed up that a draw would feel like a win and i'd take a draw now tbh. Either way i'l be cheering on the boys and who knows? Were CITY if anyone can beat them we can.

Prediction;
Bayern 2 : City 1

This is a big but. BUT if we can contain the pressure they put us under and defend well i think we can get a result. The Napoli games was tough as they stopped us from playing. If Bayern attack they will leave space for Nasri & Silva.

The last team that went at us got drubbed 5-1

1-2 City!

ChorltonAzzurro said:
The fact that Van Buyten plays for them gives me confidence

I don't think he will play tomorrow but Boateng is in the first team that's sure. The team with the better tactic will win in my opinion.
Your full backs will get a lot of work and it will be also interesting how Mancini answer to our possession game.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

Ntini77 said:
If it's just Yaya & Barry in the middle, I feel we'll be thrashed. For me, Milner should start in place of Nasri.

Nigel was asked on Saturday about Munich on Tuesday ...... his reply was "Yes, playing on Tuesday"

I saw the match Schalke against Bayern last week in our Arena. Normally it is really a close game. But this time it was very easy to beat Schalke. Sad but true...but I also think, they have not played a real good team this season. Schalke is not that strong, Leverkusen is always bad at Allianz Arena...it will be very close tomorrow. Hopefully City will win...

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Ntini77 said:
If it's just Yaya & Barry in the middle, I feel we'll be thrashed. For me, Milner should start in place of Nasri.

Nigel was asked on Saturday about Munich on Tuesday ...... his reply was "Yes, playing on Tuesday"

Really?

Mancini said in his press conference he'd probably be on the bench. Great news if he can start.

lionheart said:
MaxMCFC said:
Tevez over Dzeko up top!! Got to be
You are completely wrong. At present, Tevez is over-weight, unfit and out of form. Dzeko is ideally suited to the German style of play.

I think you will find were an english club and tevez would run his ass off even being slightly unfit. His touch and class doesn't change

Because dzeko has played in the german league people think hes more suited, people think to much into that sort of stuff

I think you can't win against Bayern Munich!
We destroy you in the first 30 minutes! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.