BBC SPOTY | Team of the Year: CITY | Coach of the Year: GUARDIOLA | World Sport Star: HAALAND

Daft having a Weetabix Goalie as the fave, flaps at anything above head heigh and can be lobbed easily even on the goal line.

Daft having a Weetabix Goalie as the fave, flaps at anything above head heigh and can be lobbed easily even on the goal line.
Saved a penalty in the World Cup final and is deemed a role model for young girls.

I think Keating will oust her as England’s keeper soon, but there’s no doubt Earps has a big media image and has made some great saves, to be fair to her.

When did they change the rules to include foreigners?

There used to always be a separate overseas award.

Ricky, a production assistant for Bahamas’ national TV station ZNS, recalls, his romance with Moulin Rouge showgirl Tracey Johnson in the late 1980In spring 1992, and after five years together, Tracey became pregnant. Katarina was born back in the UK and not long afterwards Ricardo and Tracey married in a register office ceremony. Within months they returned to the island. ‘Katarina was such a lively baby, she was always active and always wanted to go and play.
He got made redundant and she couldn't work over there and she came back to England and he stayed. Sounds like an amicable split though as Katarina and her mother went over regularly or he came over here.

It was a joke; yet that seems to be the only positive article The Daily Heil has ever written about someone non-white and working class. It’s marginally above The Sun in terms of credibility.

Liverpool is well populated by immigrants from the Caribbean, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. It’s helped form the unique Scouse accent. Craig Charles and Tony Bellew are both mixed race.

When did they change the rules to include foreigners?

There used to always be a separate overseas award.

Isn't there an overseas award anymore? If not, then why isn't Erling on the list. His achievements and actually having a personality surely make him a (golden) shoe-in. OK, I forgot it's the BBC so Muppetery is to be expected (and, yes, I know The Muppet Show was on ITV).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.