BBCs Dan Roan banned by City for latest Vieira Interview

BillyShears said:
It's a strange battle to pick - the BBC. So many journalists have written so much shit about us, and so many people around the club have had their words twisted to suit a news agenda that it seems odd to make a stand over the one news organisation who are generally pretty fair. Wasn't Dan Roan the guy who did the Noel Gallagher/Mario piece ?

That was Dan Walker...he seems alright.

Sky Blue said:
BillyShears said:
It's a strange battle to pick - the BBC. So many journalists have written so much shit about us, and so many people around the club have had their words twisted to suit a news agenda that it seems odd to make a stand over the one news organisation who are generally pretty fair. Wasn't Dan Roan the guy who did the Noel Gallagher/Mario piece ?

That was Dan Walker...he seems alright.

Cheers. Yeah he seemed alright and he did that blog about the interview before hand. Glad it wasn't him.

The cookie monster said:
bluecityboy said:
Good to hear the other journalist back our cause(at least from what I've on the Sports Bar on TalkSport). Out of the Top 6 we are usually the most media-friendly club along with perhaps Arsenal. So we'd have to be really upset to ban him.
Darren lewis wasnt backing us up this morning..

In fact he said the journo had done fuckall wrong & city had gone the wrong way about it.

And you could hear that **** irani sniggering away in the backgound the fucking wanker!
Darren Lewis also didn't think the ref had bottled it, nor that Utd get the majority of decisions either the previous day.

Dan Roan is a chancer, but he's been unlucky.

Vieira should know better than to say something which can easily be taken to serve a purpose in current climate.

The cynic is me would suggest both Vieira and City have played this beautifully ;)

Vieira knew what he was doing, getting it out in the public domain, regardless, of a supposed later distancing of it.

There are plenty of people who have deserved a ban and City have let it slide.

The Manchester Evening News should be banned for their continued agenda from the sports editor Spencer to stoke the fires from ex reds.

As for David McDonnell and David Anderson... jesus, they don't even try to hide it.

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
bluecityboy said:
Good to hear the other journalist back our cause(at least from what I've on the Sports Bar on TalkSport). Out of the Top 6 we are usually the most media-friendly club along with perhaps Arsenal. So we'd have to be really upset to ban him.

In fact he said the journo had done fuckall wrong & city had gone the wrong way about it.

And you could hear that **** irani sniggering away in the backgound the fucking wanker!
Darren Lewis also didn't think the ref had bottled it, nor that Utd get the majority of decisions either the previous day.
Must admit i have never heard him have a good word for us,think its because we have knocked his beloved dippers out of the top 4..

The club are absolutely spot on to ban the BBC’s Dan roan from the club, after he took Patrick Vieira’s comments out of context to get a sensationalist headline. This is not the sort of gutter press behaviour that we can reasonably expect from the BBC. How standards have fallen.

The following should also be at very least considered for a ban:

Alan Green, Alan Hansen (both BBC), Daniel Taylor (Guardian), Neil Ashton, Neil Custis, Shaun Custis, James Lawton (Independent), Alan Brazil, Roni Irani (both Talksh*t*). I’m sure there are others, but I don’t read every single newspaper!

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
bluecityboy said:

Told Darren Lewis was once let go by the Daily Sport because he couldn't even hack it there.

Should tell you his credentials.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:50 am --<br /><br />
Zabbasbeard said:
The club are absolutely spot on to ban the BBC’s Dan roan from the club, after he took Patrick Vieira’s comments out of context to get a sensationalist headline. This is not the sort of gutter press behaviour that we can reasonably expect from the BBC. How standards have fallen.

The following should also be at very least considered for a ban:

Alan Green, Alan Hansen (both BBC), Daniel Taylor (Guardian), Neil Ashton, Neil Custis, Shaun Custis, James Lawton (Independent), Alan Brazil, Roni Irani (both Talksh*t*). I’m sure there are others, but I don’t read every single newspaper!

Absolute rubbish. Neil Custis, Ashton and Danny Taylor are no enemy of City.

They are briefed for a reason. You may not like some of their articles, but these three are hated at United.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:

Told Darren Lewis was once let go by the Daily Sport because he couldn't even hack it there.

Should tell you his credentials.
I actually remember him saying about city winning 5-1 at spurs..

If peter crouch had scored the header early on spurs would of given us an hiding,alan brazil was actually laughing at him,what a a bellend.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
As for David McDonnell and David Anderson... jesus, they don't even try to hide it.

Yeah, I speak to him a bit on Twitter. Errr...he's not really a fan of me. I think it's because I called him a vacuous twat who prints press releases from Old Trafford. He's at it again as we speak, the ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.