Be honest were you there?

panzer1311 said:
I Was There, in the main stand, ive still got my ticket stub as well ( sad or what !!!) block `h,` row `m`, seat 213, £4.50. worth every penny !!!!!

Four-fifty is that what is was???!! Come to think of it I think it was even cheaper for me as under-16? Was that possible??

I was in the Kippax up in the naughty corner. I'm sure we were chanting for ten at half-time!! Will never see the like again. I thought we played even better against Plymouth that following Wednesday night!

Didn't Gillingham do a 10-0 and an 8-0 in consecutive weeks just after, too? Copycats!

I loved that Blue Monday version on Granada reports on the Monday. Got it on a VHS somewhere here.
Malcolm McDonald looked like he'd seen a ghost on the interview after!

Happy days!
gx

I was there, a South African lad was on my course at college and had never been to a game here so I decided to drag him along with us, surprisingly he became a City fan.

I remeber the midweek Plymouth game too a few days later 6-2, I didnt go but went away to Reading the following Sat. Sure it was a 2-0 win (Stewart 2).

Still have the video o this game.

I was there also, I remember after the game we went back to the Bluebell in Moston and had a pint to celebrate each goal, then one for the Huddersfiled goal, and then it started to get a bit blurred. I remember at Reading away shortly after, as it was the first time I ever saw the police with video cameras filming and recording us as we got off the coach at Elm Park, looking back, that was a sign of things to come.

went to the match. then about 10 of us set off to watch england play in yugoslavia in the back of a van . no seats. then drove back to watch city play at reading on the saturday............ great days

I wasn't there.
I was still in love with City tho'
always have been.
circumstances dictated i couldn't make it.
Got a video of it tho' few years later.
There was my nephew (Reece) at the railings
when City got a corner. made it even more special.
CTID

I was there but only because I got very lucky as I had moved to Kent in the April (on the day of the 3-0 win against Arsenal). The Huddersfield game was the only home game I saw before I moved back up in November (on my first full day back I was the WBA draw at the Hawthorns).

By the way - Gillingham had their 10-0 about 4 or 5 weeks before the Huddersfield game, there had been loads of comments that it was something unique, so for us to do the same was extra special for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.