Be honest were you there?

I was there stood in the Kippax with my cousin - we were mocking their kit and said it was just a copy of our away kit from a few seasons before. We even cheered the Andy May goal. When I think of that day it makes me smile to think how far we have come and I'm glad to have those memories as it really makes me appreciate what we now have. In some respect kids going now will never know what it was like to follow City through thin and thinner as we did back then....

Perhaps the were you there should have been the Autowindscreen Game....now that was a REAL were you there....I thought we couldn't get any worse...I was wrong...York City away that season put us in our lowest ever league position....we could get worse I thought after that game!!

I was there and I was sat behind Steve Redmond's mum and dad in the main stand.

They were celebrating Stevie's birthday by cracking open a bottle of champagne which they shared with me.

back in those days me and my eldest brother used to go with a bloke called Wammo from round here and his mate, think his name was Andy. Anyway as we got to the car they were having a row about petrol money or something, Andy ended up telling Wammo to stick his lift up his arse and stormed off. This was the first game he had missed in something like 5 years home or away. This game was never mentioned in Andy's presence ever again!!

I Was There, in the main stand, ive still got my ticket stub as well ( sad or what !!!) block `h,` row `m`, seat 213, £4.50. worth every penny !!!!!

I was there in H Block Lower next to the lovely old J Block (i also sat in the same area for the 5-1)
6 of us used to go together but for some reason there were only two of us at that game (oh how we laughed at them)- the two of us still go to the games but now with our kids!

Malcolm McDonald was the worst ever football manager

Missed it as was darn sarf at the time and only got to a handful of games that season. Sadly that wasn't one of them but I travelled up to see the 0-0 rematch a few weeks later. lol.
Glory hunter !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.