Be honest were you there?

I wasn't there but always remember where i was for some reason! walking around Hyde market with my mum and Nana!

Armitage said:
I wasn't there, but I was there on December 8th 1998, with my then partner. Was anyone else part of the 3,007?
yes at both of em - Huddersfield was when I was working in London but came home for every home game I could get to - thank God that was one of em!!

I was there and remember it like it was yesterday! I also remember videoing it and laughing at Malcolm MacDonald’s after match interview…class. This is the game that made Paul Simpson one of my favourite City players ever. Later in the season we played Shrewsbury at home and everyone was expecting another whitewash…it ended up 2-2 with their keeper (Ron Green I think) playing probably the game of his life. How times have changed!

I was doing my nurse training and on a placement where morning shifts finished at 2.30 instead of the usual 1.30 and should have worked a morning. Only time I've ever took a sickie to go to a footie match and very glad I did.

Yep.. I was one of the Few. A brave band of Brothers.

I even took a rag who went to watch Duncan Shearer as he was his mate.

One of my mates decided to give it a miss to go shopping with his girlfriend.... he's not forgotten as we remind him at every opportunity.

A lesson for all you loved up Bluemooners out there.

I was there, and the week after when we beat Millwall 1 nil at the old den , went to that to....now that was scary!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.