be talking to someone today

nu774ll said:
De Niro - i've read both of the topics about what your sources have told you and i think some of the things you say dont add up and your using your reputation (post count, more tv appearances than jade goody) to get some attention, BUT i dod respect your posts and am willing to wait till Jan to see what happens.

FRAN THE ARAB aka Millsy aka 11 other usernames - GET OUTTA HERE, what a plonker! first of all making it look like you wouldnt know who Collocini is then being told by your friend (is he argentinian speaking?) cos if he's not then i very highly doubt Zabby, Tevez and collocini would be out in a Tapas bar chatting in English rather and Argentinian!!!!especially as 2 have been here less than 3 months pmsl and i also doubt Zabby knows who we are signing and letting 2 rival team players know who we are signing if he did!!!!

and to all you that believe this trash - GULLIBLE
wouldn't know collocini if i got home and found him in bed with the mrs.a lad i know was talkin to the waiter he said he over heard th 3 ov um saying he would be comin to city soon.alright

just been round there, he only repeated what he said the other day except the 7 wont be all at once.i asked who and his mate refused point blank to name them. he just confirmed that his source was very reliable.
his wife(she's 200 years old) piped up "isn't it torres dear?"

he shrugged his shoulders.

i reckon its the only one she's heard of :)

Benarbia said:
Another bullshit rumour from the fat, partial celebrity look-a-like
jealous are you? its people like you that gives this board a bad name.
people who have left this board because of the likes of you.

i am a ringer for de niro
i am a celebrity
i am fat
none of which i have sought or desired.
you are a twat and you did it all by yourself.

de niro said:
just been round there, he only repeated what he said the other day except the 7 wont be all at once.i asked who and his mate refused point blank to name them. he just confirmed that his source was very reliable.
his wife(she's 200 years old) piped up "isn't it torres dear?"

he shrugged his shoulders.

i reckon its the only one she's heard of :)

Cheers anyway...It will be a long nervous january anyway and the missus will probably divorce me stating insanity as the reason.
But then she´s a Leeds fan and somewhat twisted and bitter the last five years..lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.