Beer

Maybe one for off topic. But noticed that drinking in the stands at the World Cup is fine. Other leagues it seems fine, Germany I know it’s fair game. In this country you can sit in a stadium watching rugby with a beer but the same seat watching football is a no go.

Is it time for a rethink? Even if it’s just on a selective basis. So the derby for example you can understand the ban. Or even in certain areas only. So not the family stand for example.

Do wankers still attend football matches ?
Do people who’s only intention is to get bladdered still attend matches ?

When the answer is no to both then you may have grounds for a rethink, until then the wankers who still like a fight after three sniffs of ale or coke for that matter spoil it for all.

See the state of horse racing atm

When the answer is no to both then you may have grounds for a rethink, until then the wankers who still like a fight after three sniffs of ale or coke for that matter spoil it for all.

There's a much bigger problem with coke than beer at City away games from what I can see.

There's a much bigger problem with coke than beer at City away games from what I can see.

So I have read on here several times, so the question needs asked who the fuck wants or needs to take coke to watch a bloody football match ?

I’m not a prude I have been clubbing and taken my fair share of party drugs but in this scenario it is akin to dropping an E and going to your kids sports day, it is odd behaviour and coke is a ****s drug anyway.

So I have read on here several times, so the question needs asked who the fuck wants or needs to take coke to watch a bloody football match ?

I’m not a prude I have been clubbing and taken my fair share of party drugs but in this scenario it is akin to dropping an E and going to your kids sports day, it is odd behaviour and coke is a ****s drug anyway.
Yup, So much sugar

It is pretty strange, and despite my own mispent youth, doesn't appeal to me at a match. I have seen it openly snorted in the last couple of seasons in the bogs at away games and was even offered some myself at West Brom which I thought was bizarre.
I can recall quite a few spliffs being smoked on the terraces in the 70s and 80s. That said it was probably better watching City through a haze for most of those days.

But you could say yes to both questions in respect of cricket

But you could say yes to both questions in respect of cricket
So why is there not pitched battles on the terraces, all fans sit side by side as well no segregation.

So it seems they can’t be the wanker part of my example then obviously.

There's still a culture of football fans who consider 6 pints before the game and a couple at half time as the way forward. The same sort of people who can't go 90 minutes without a ciggie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.