Begovic (merged)

Re: Begovic

Either him or Mignolet are my second favorite keepers in the league. That said, he is too good to be a backup. We have the England number 1. We don't need him.

Real-City said:
Either him or Mignolet are my second favorite keepers in the league. That said, he is too good to be a backup. We have the England number 1. We don't need him.

There lies the problem though. God forbid if Joe broke his hand outside the transfer window. I don't know why more clubs don't buy a first rate second keeper and then send him back to his original club on a racallable loan.

He is a good goalkeeper but not as good as Hart, wont come to be a bench warmer and to be honest cant see us dropping big money for him.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Real-City said:

There lies the problem though. God forbid if Joe broke his hand outside the transfer window. I don't know why more clubs don't buy a first rate second keeper and then send him back to his original club on a racallable loan.

Completely agree, if we lost Hart at the end of feb say we could kiss the title goodbye, not sure Begovicnis the right number 2 though, maybe somebody in their 30's with experience not somebody building a career.

BlueTony84 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Real-City said:

Completely agree, if we lost Hart at the end of feb say we could kiss the title goodbye, not sure Begovicnis the right number 2 though, maybe somebody in their 30's with experience not somebody building a career.
Kiss goodbye to the title! really,I don't think we need him as much as that .

Think its impossible to keep to great goalkeepers at the same club, look at Shay and Joe, even Pantilimon is rumoured to be looking for first team football the only way it work is if we signed him and loaned him out with a recall clause but then we would be paying wages and a fee for a player who in my opinion will never be better then Hart in afew years we could do this like what chelsea has done with Cech and Courtois, but with Begovicbeing the same age as Hart it wouldnt work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.