Begovic (merged)

Re: Begovic - more made-up rubbish

Pants really is no competion for Joe. Begovic is top 5 in the Prem. although I'd honestly rather have Vorm.

alky313 said:
Pants really is no competion for Joe. Begovic is top 5 in the Prem. although I'd honestly rather have Vorm.
Pants is quality. Very impressed when I have seen him play

Edit: Sorry didn't see topic below about Begovic

Begovic = More Bosnian fans =
DZEKO + BEGOVIC = crazy bluemoon :-D

Hari84 said:
Begovic = More Bosnian fans =
DZEKO + BEGOVIC = crazy bluemoon :-D

Throw in Emir Spahić and it will be Bluemoon Meltdown.

City looks at Pjanic...so its not unbelievable to see one more Bosnian

Hari84 said:
City looks at Pjanic...so its not unbelievable to see one more Bosnian

To be a bit serious Pjanic might not be a bad signing.

He and Hart are too good to be second choice. We've got the same issue with Cech and a rapidly rising Courtois. You simply can't have two keepers that good on the books without upsetting somebody. United should have bought him instead of De Gea.

Re: Begovic

Personally i'd prefer Mignolet,he's a superb talent and it cant do any harm to up the Belgian contingent - similar to the Argies,they seem to have a great attitude.

Fellaini and Benteke next....!

greasedupdeafguy said:
I dont see how its possible to have two top class keepers of similar age in the same squad and keep them both happy. I wouldn't mind a better back up than Pantilimon though.

If you seriously think there are better No 2 keepers about than Costel, then you need a reality check!

Only playing in domestic cup games is hardly the stuff that is going to keep an established first choice keeper happy so we can discount any current 1st team regular such as Begovic.

In addition, Costel, when called upon appears more dominant than Joe on crosses and distributes both more quickly and more accurately with his throws than Joe.

Finally the save Costel made in the one on one v Watford was top drawer by any standard.

In short, we are lucky to have a content, top class international goalkeeper who is happy to suffice on famine levels of football, yet still be fully capable when called upon.

MaineRoadBlue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I dont see how its possible to have two top class keepers of similar age in the same squad and keep them both happy. I wouldn't mind a better back up than Pantilimon though.

If you seriously think there are better No 2 keepers about than Costel, then you need a reality check!

Only playing in domestic cup games is hardly the stuff that is going to keep an established first choice keeper happy so we can discount any current 1st team regular such as Begovic.

In addition, Costel, when called upon appears more dominant than Joe on crosses and distributes both more quickly and more accurately with his throws than Joe.

Finally the save Costel made in the one on one v Watford was top drawer by any standard.

In short, we are lucky to have a content, top class international goalkeeper who is happy to suffice on famine levels of football, yet still be fully capable when called upon.
Totally agree with this and any talk of Begovic is, firstly, in the realm of fantasy or, in the alternative, designed to fire up our opponents on the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.