Begovic (merged)

Re: Begovic

Way too good to be a back up. I can't see him being interested in playing second fiddle, he's good enough to start most teams in prem as number 1.

Is there any TOP team in the world have two excellent goal keepers ?

I think there is no competition in:

1- Casillas - Madrid
2- Nuer - Bayern
3- Valdes - Barca
4- Buffon- Juve
5- VDS in the past- United

I think what needed is just a reliable 2nd,3rd choice keepers

Any world class goal keeper will make mistakes, and their form may drop but instead of dropping them to the bench I think giving them a chance to prove themselves is better than benching them.

Mancio said:
so Hart is better than Begovic ? PMSL

Another one who hates the English.

Seriously Mancio, when Balotelli fucks off, promise you'll leave with him.

Seosa said:
Mancio said:

Another one who hates the English.

Seriously Mancio, when Balotelli fucks off, promise you'll leave with him.

i'm waiting for you to leave . you and all the others like you unable to leave a part the players nationality and rate them only for what they do on the pitch. football is the most beautifull game , not a war from nations. i hate the internationals game , i dont care for italy , i just love football - and hate the idiots , italian or english for me is the same , always idiots they are-

Mancio said:
Ffs you probably think mario would be better in goal than hart,although having said that he would stand a better chance of scoring all be it in the wrong goal....

deano ou812 said:
Mancio said:
Ffs you probably think mario would be better in goal than hart,although having said that he would stand a better chance of scoring all be it in the wrong goal....

read the post above please , maybe i didnt knew i was talking about you

Begovic - more made-up rubbish

They don't know about Pants who is a very good keeper. There's no way we'd be in the market for any keeper. Man Utd maybe

Mirror
Manchester City are set to battle it out with title rivals Manchester United for Stoke keeper Asmir Begovic.

City manager Roberto Mancini wants the Bosnian to switch to Eastlands and keep first-choice Joe Hart on his toes.

And that has put him on course for a fight with neighbour Alex Ferguson, who believes Begovic is the right man to take over from under-fire David de Gea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.