Begovic (merged)

Re: Begovic - more made-up rubbish

Far more chance of Utd buying him, but I can't see them doing that mid-season. Changing a keeper is very disruptive for the defence. De Gea may give them problems, but it would be even more problematic bedding in a new keeper

Ray78 said:
Hari84 said:
Begovic = More Bosnian fans =
DZEKO + BEGOVIC = crazy bluemoon :-D

Throw in Emir Spahić and it will be Bluemoon Meltdown.

Emir (I grew up with him by the way in Croatia, we were first neighbors) is mental on his own, he would get sent off in each match if he'd played for City :)

Not a quality for City though... Pjanic on other side might be worth of Bosnians hassle :)

Castiel said:
He and Hart are too good to be second choice. We've got the same issue with Cech and a rapidly rising Courtois. You simply can't have two keepers that good on the books without upsetting somebody. United should have bought him instead of De Gea.

I agree, you can have a youngster or a veteran backing up
your No 1. No goalkeeper worth his salt, in his prime would
be happy playing 2nd fiddle.
I think it's all bullshit anyway

I was hugely impressed by Begovic when Stoke played us at WHL earlier in the season. Such a commanding keeper. Sometimes you don't appreciate how good a keeper is until your team is trying to score against him.

Imo he is one of the 3 or 4 best keepers in the league and I think United and/or Liverpool would be foolish not to make a bid at some point.

The latest article (24th Jan 2013) I found about Top 10 Goalie Ranking in PL,

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1498499-ranking-the-top-10-premier-league-goalkeepers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1498 ... oalkeepers</a>

1. Begovic
2. Hart
3 Cech
4. Vorm
5. Lloris
6. de Gea
7. Foster
8. Howard
9. Szczesny
10. Krul

Hari84 said:
Begovic = More Bosnian fans =
DZEKO + BEGOVIC = crazy bluemoon :-D

That's a fucking horrible thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.