Belgian Fans (merged)

I get that's it's full of drama queens, the drama is one of my favourite elements too it. plz continue to be butt hurt, it's enjoyable.
You couldn't possibly make me butt hurt - even when you're showing yourself up reporting posts you're still made to look stupid. Luckily I doubt I'll have to worry about you rocking up at the ground anytime soon.

Silly self defined elitism i'd say, and furthermore i don't think youre going to create a lot of symphaty with that attitude, unless perhaps with those who fell that they are veteran aswell and would want to have prestige for it.

You know what, we could work this ego, make you believe that you really are elite and better than the rest, just to squarly laugh behind youre back, perhaps you'd rather be left in that illusion.
PM me your number next time you're on home turf and I'll nutt you Pulis style. Naked.

Last edited:
You couldn't possibly make me butt hurt - even when you're showing yourself up reporting posts you're still made to look stupid. Luckily I doubt I'll have to worry about you rocking up at the ground anytime soon.

Ah yes you were the one going all personal attack and insult because he couldn't cope with dissenting views. Well the report button is there to report breeches against the rules, if the mods don't want it maybe they shouldn't make the rules or put the button there huh?

I'm planning to come to a match this season still with a teammate of mine, if i can get a ticket for an important away match ill take it. Maybe youll see me, perhaps ill shall be wearing a hughe sign saying "number 1 ManU fan!".

Last edited:
Do you feel that youre self defined merrit of loyalty would give you priority in any other private firm? Would youre local grocery store pull you from the line to serve you first before 10 people waiting if need be? Youre barber maybe? Youre doctor maybe?

When i was trawling the country watching stuart pearce suck the life out of city, the only reward was the 10 measly loyalty points you earnt, the points that some day would somehow be worth the time and investment, and lo and behold a miracle occurred, but prior to this miracle, i never witnessed 200 belgium fans at away games showing an undying love for city, not once, not anywhere, just the same faces who lived in hope that maybe we might make a semi final or the uefa cup, but these points were called loyalty points, recognition for supporting the club, especially in the dark days. I think its brilliant that people from all over want to support city, but i think its even better that those who backed a donkey for years are recognised as the heartbeat of city, and not just forgotten, because these are the people that kept city alive in the dark days, and will long after the JCL's get bored

When i was trawling the country watching stuart pearce suck the life out of city, the only reward was the 10 measly loyalty points you earnt, the points that some day would somehow be worth the time and investment, and lo and behold a miracle occurred, but prior to this miracle, i never witnessed 200 belgium fans at away games showing an undying love for city, not once, not anywhere, just the same faces who lived in hope that maybe we might make a semi final or the uefa cup, but these points were called loyalty points, recognition for supporting the club, especially in the dark days. I think its brilliant that people from all over want to support city, but i think its even better that those who backed a donkey for years are recognised as the heartbeat of city, and not just forgotten, because these are the people that kept city alive in the dark days, and will long after the JCL's get bored

Well thats a far more nuanced point that can be understood, then again you don't wrap youre views in slurs and indignation to people who just want to enjoy themselfs too, let alone show that neanderthaler like agression. I do not completly disagree with you, but i do believe that ultimatly it's up to the club to make those decissions, and i don't think that the Belgian fans need to excuse themselfs for taking an opportunity presented to them. it takes a few hundreds of pounds to come to the UK to see a match, might aswell get the most for youre money right?

Well thats a far more nuanced point that can be understood, then again you don't wrap youre views in slurs and indignation to people who just want to enjoy themselfs too, let alone show that neanderthaler like agression. I do not completly disagree with you, but i do believe that ultimatly it's up to the club to make those decissions, and i don't think that the Belgian fans need to excuse themselfs for taking an opportunity presented to them. it takes a few hundreds of pounds to come to the UK to see a match, might aswell get the most for youre money right?

I dont blame anyone for taking an opportunity presented to them, but the club have had loyalty points for 12/13 years, a system that everyone has invested in, the club even push it with platinum. Maybe if the belgium branch got 10 tickets for every away game as opposed to a huge lump for a few games it might be more acceptable. For the record at least the belgium fans were showing a degree of support for the team at arsenal, there was lots of tourists in the away end on monday who had no connection with city whatsover

As a moderator can I say that you're starting to annoy people a bit with your somewhat confrontational style and would ask you politely to step back a bit rather than us having to take some action. I'd also ask the ones responding to you in the same style to do the same. You're right that it's the club's decision ultimately of course but you can't expect those of us who earned our points the hard way and now can't get tickets for away games to be happy with that. I also appreciate that people make great financial sacrifices when travelling from abroad for just one or two games. Had it been 10 fans then I don't think people would have been that bothered but 200 was seen as a bit of a slap in the face to the regular match-goer who couldn't get a ticket that they otherwise might have got. And there were also those who got ticket because they were prepared to pay an extra £99 plus VAT for the package.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.