Belgium v Morocco - Sun 27th Nov, 13:00 | Group E | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd hope we get next season out of him. But we need a long term strategy in place re his successor. Which I'd hope we have.
Me too he's been absolutely brilliant for us, it'll be gutting when his times over for us unfortunately I think now it will be sooner rather than later. :-(

this world is all over the place in the groups, but one results in the final game can change everything, then it's game on in the knockouts, star players like KDB can win games when it's a tight game, when the knockouts start it's a different tournament, lose you're out changes mind sets, Italy was the best at it defend defend defend and try and nick a goal on the break, win at any cost ? ugly football, time-wasting, faking injury,

also, your patch is set once the places in the groups are settled, you know who you are playing. so finishing 2nd sometimes is better, so like Belgium they will know a win in the last game they are in the knockouts,

Thomas Meunier said, not too long ago, that the Eurocup is harder than the WC because the only teams that matter are the Europeans and Brazil.

I love it when karma strikes back.

I'd hope we get next season out of him. But we need a long term strategy in place re his successor. Which I'd hope we have.
FiKsEjpWYAEb0eu.jpg

Please announce your international retirement Kevin,Belgium and Martinez don’t deserve such a world class player.

Get well rested and extend your club career by 2/3 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.