Belgium v Morocco - Sun 27th Nov, 13:00 | Group E | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peak KDB used to win games alone, sadly he has peaked for me, just with us he is surrounded by high quality

I agree, but we all get older and when that happens your manager supposed to work around it for you, when you are 'still' quality!

In an aging squad like Belgium, how does one expect an older KdB to run for his aging team mates?? Messi doesn't do that and his game is based on less of the field compared to KdB!!

Hearing a lot of shit on the radio about KDB. His honesty and intelligence is refreshing, he shouldn’t be getting shit for it off the media (albeit such honesty must be a strange concept for them)

Belgium struggling since they lost Maloneys managerial expertise last year. Martinez shouldn’t be in charge of a Welsh league team, let alone a National side with decent players. He’s made a career out of that FA Cup won.

Hearing a lot of shit on the radio about KDB. His honesty and intelligence is refreshing, he shouldn’t be getting shit for it off the media (albeit such honesty must be a strange concept for them)

If you are listening to BBC Radio it could explain it. City or anybody and everybody associated are treated with contempt.

I actually feel exactly the same about the BBC and would like to see it dismantled and the money for the licence saved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.