Belgium v Slovakia - Mon 17th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group E

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah Belgium have responsibility for their failings.
I'm guessing you'd be quite as philosophical to see your own national team on the wrong end of these stupid rules.
you can go check my team’s game thread, i believe i am very realistic about them.

also i said that the rules are idiotic. some people here have gone into conspiracy theories about belgium ffs.

you should see what carvajal did to one of my players and not even a yellow. am i happy? no. will it change the fact that my team stepped on that pitch like a bunch of wet wipes? nope. i’ve seen plenty of idiotic descisions against my team, i believe we all did.

our commentators just said that these rules are ruining football, but that any sort of handball before a goal means that the goal has to be disallowed. stupid rule? yes. conspiracy? no.

Belgium are the modern equivalent of England's "Golden Generation" in years to come it will be all "woulda, coulda, shoulda" (Like England)

Whereas teams like Spain, France, Italy, Germany (even as bad as they've been recently) win silverware.

you can go check my team’s game thread, i believe i am very realistic about them.

also i said that the rules are idiotic. some people here have gone into conspiracy theories about belgium ffs.

you should see what carvajal did to one of my players and not even a yellow. am i happy? no. will it change the fact that my team stepped on that pitch like a bunch of wet wipes? nope. i’ve seen plenty of idiotic descisions against my team, i believe we all did.

our commentators just said that these rules are ruining football, but that any sort of handball before a goal means that the goal has to be disallowed. stupid rule? yes. conspiracy? no.
Haven’t gone back to see people spouting conspiracies but I can agree that Carvajal is a **** :)

I'd have little issue with var flagging up a potential handball then completely leaving the ref to decide what the context of the contact was and was an advantage gained.

I agree. What you’re suggesting is the way everybody imagined it would work before it was brought in but for some baffling reason FIFA decided to give us a “worst of all worlds” process instead.

I've never claimed any conspiracy so I don't know why you've brought that up in your reply.

I'm always going to moan about plain stupid decisions that ruin matches no matter who is playing.......

Well apart from united or liverpool games.
They can fuck off. :)

A bunch of pussies are Belgians who can't beat 39-year-olds playing for Slovakia, a country with 1/100 of the financial resources put into football compared to Belgium.
Oh, these Slovaks are all window-cleaners plying a part-time trade and running about the Slovakian equivalent of Hough End in the Slovak third division? Their history is wrapped up with Czechoslovakia who did rather well in past tournaments. The infrastructure is there. I suspect there are as many of the Slovakian team tonight playing in the Slovakian first division as there are Belgians playing in the Belgian Pro League.

I've never claimed any conspiracy so I don't know why you've brought that up in your reply.

I'm always going to moan about plain stupid decisions that ruin matches no matter who is playing.......

Well apart from united or liverpool games.
They can fuck off. :)
you quoted me first? did you even read my post? wtf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.