Believe.

Mancio said:
black mamba said:
Mancio said:
champions league games will cost them

I think Real Madrid will see them off.

their 2 games vs real madrid could be more than enough for them to lose 5 or 6 points

Possibly .....

but the rags have coped with both Europe , and the Premiership , in the past.

I'll tell ya - you can tell them now if they're watching it - we're still fighting for this title, and they've got to go to Spurs and get something, and... and I tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!

Fanny Fart said:
I'll tell ya - you can tell them now if they're watching it - we're still fighting for this title, and they've got to go to Spurs and get something, and... and I tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!

Cheers kev.

black mamba said:
Mancio said:
black mamba said:
Possibly .....

but the rags have coped with both Europe , and the Premiership , in the past.

in the past they coped by rotating their squad, and IMO their depth isn't as strong as it once was.

Real Madrid can do us a massive favour by ripping them one, could tear the heart out of them.

Here's believing.

Hey Roberto , what tha fook are ya playing at , ya cannae have tha title again , they'll kick me ooot ..... i had ta get tha whiskee ooot last season , an' i'm fooked if i'm gonnae let it happen again !

Aaa don't ya worry Fergie , i donta wanta us ta fight again , i fink we are a both too old .. we mighta da win it , or you mighta da win it , we both canna win it , or we both canna lose it ........ one of us will a win it though , it mighta not be us , we'll have a ta see.

14dn7go.jpg

If this thread were posted at 6pm tonight, and United have dropped points, I'll happily sign up.

Until then... a United victory just reduces our own margin for error even more so.

There are very few teams left on the fixture list who we can legitimately claim can take points from them.

Coupled with our own brilliant form, I still fear this could be one of our most frustrating seasons and we will accumulate points that would have won 60 per cent of titles in recent years.

The biggest reality check for me is the most we can get by winning every game is 96 points.

Just seven points more than we won it with last season. I don't see us winning every game between now and end of the season.

United, at present, have a much larger margin for error, simply because of their current record of turning draws into wins.

Think we will be around 86 points, the same as Liverpool the other year, when I think they lost less than United but had too many draws?

black mamba said:
Hey Roberto , what tha fook are ya playing at , ya cannae have tha title again , they'll kick me ooot ..... i had ta get tha whiskee ooot last season , an' i'm fooked if i'm gonnae let it happen again !

Aaa don't ya worry Fergie , we mighta da win it , or you mighta da win it , we both canna win it , or we both canna lose it ........ one of us will a win it though , it mighta not be us , we'll have a ta see.

14dn7go.jpg

Are they both Scottish :p

Feb to April is a totally different ball game to the rest of the season due to:

1) Opponents fighting relegation
2) 2 games a week
3) Pressure

And on top of that, Utd's general performance level is nowhere near as impressive as City. We control games. They do not. They are relying so much on two players: Rooney and RVP

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I'm okay not believing. You turn up late to the party you have to pay the price

I fear you may well be right ....

the rags , so far , points wise , are probably enjoying their BEST EVER premiership campaign , and most sides who top the league at Christmas , are usually there come May.

All we can do is maintain the pressure on them , and see what happens .... because i don't think anyone else is going to !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.