Bell, Lee and Summerbee statue | Unveiled (pg19)

No joy, rags already down barring mathematical miracle.
Yep, even if Law mishit it and it didn't go in, the Rags still would have gone down.

It's one of life's common misconceptions up there with a tomato is a fruit, a Knighthood etc is forever when it actually expires on death of the recipient, Crystal Palace play where the palace itself once was, Holland is the name of the country when in fact it's a region and the Pyramids of Egypt were constructed with slave labour.

Still, it always makes me snigger whenever it's brought up.

Yep, even if Law mishit it and it didn't go in, the Rags still would have gone down.

It's one of life's common misconceptions up there with a tomato is a fruit, a Knighthood etc is forever when it actually expires on death of the recipient, Crystal Palace play where the palace itself once was, Holland is the name of the country when in fact it's a region and the Pyramids of Egypt were constructed with slave labour.

A Tomato IS a fruit.

What is a tomato if not a fruit? A droop?

PXL-20231203-155621578-MP.jpg

One of my favourite City moments was meeting Colin Bell when we played Hamburg at home in the Uefa Cup Quarterfinal. He signed the inflatable bananas my wife and I had with us and spend a few minutes talking to us.

Such a Legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.