Bellamy and Given

i don't belive people turning on given. the amount of times last season he stopped us from going 3-4 goals behind. I have no doubt we would have 4th place if he played against the yids. he is one of the best in the prem.

IMO letting Given go would be a HUGE mistake, what's the point of getting a great squad with quality cover in every area then leaving yourself with one decent 'keeper? Let him go on loan so we can call him back if needed, but selling is not a good idea.

I really don't like the way some city fans can turn on our players so quickly. It's arrogant and frankly we're starting to sound like rags IMO anyway.

avoidconfusion said:
california blue said:
Wont miss Given if he goes

I will. From the videos I have seen he seems to be a real character and joker and generally nice to have around, would prefer to keep him to be honest but as a 2nd keeper.

given is to good as a second keeper but not good enough for winning trophy's and that pains me to say but he has major flaws in his game and it shows some times

blue dallas said:
I have a pal who works for a company who deals with some of city's advertising campaigns.
They have been told by the club not to use any pics of Craig and Shay
in forthcoming promo shots .
I had a feeling Bellamy was off , but Given !
No way.

I really doubt that someone at the club would say this to a photographer, I mean it would be like the CEO of the club discussing our transfer targets with a pissed up loud mouthed rock star.....

Is everyone kidding? Bellamy Given and tevez were the best that mark hughes brought into this team. It's funny how people find it easy to find flaws in given? Sure he's screwed up here and there but he was our keeper for 95% of the season and did a fuckin good job. You can remember the bad times? But what about the injury time penalty he saved agaisnt frank lampard? The only keeper in the epl to save one of frank lampards 11 penalties last season. Harts great aswell if only there were 2 goals either side. We'd be set.

I think that if we are going to lose one it would have to be Given, because hart is the future.

But its still gut-wrenching.

Given is a fantastic keeper.

BlueChick888 said:
I really don't like the way some city fans can turn on our players so quickly. It's arrogant and frankly we're starting to sound like rags IMO anyway.

Judging by some of the posts at least half last season's squad were total dogshit, I'm amazed we avoided relegation!

lancs blue said:
BlueChick888 said:

Judging by some of the posts at least half last season's squad were total dogshit, I'm amazed we avoided relegation!
i thought we had though

I can see it... Joe Hart is going to be the Keeper for City and England for a few years to come. Also UMBRO will be very happy for him to be the poster boy for both...

Given won't play second fiddle for long. Arsenal would be a great move... Good luck to him if/when he goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.