Bellamy bust up with Marwood

blumoonrises said:
No surprise that some gullible pricks on here believe what they read.

Thankfully the only opinions that matter as those of the fans at the game, and you don't hear any criticism of Bellers there.
He was getting plenty of criticism for his performance from fans at the game yesterday (apparently he responded directly to some of it), I'd also disagree with you that the fan's opinions count for much as we don't decide which players wear the shirt.

sweep said:
blumoonrises said:
No surprise that some gullible pricks on here believe what they read.

Thankfully the only opinions that matter as those of the fans at the game, and you don't hear any criticism of Bellers there.
He was getting plenty of criticism for his performance from fans at the game yesterday (apparently he responded directly to some of it), I'd also disagree with you that the fan's opinions count for much as we don't decide which players wear the shirt.

I didn't hear anyone criticising any of the players yesterday. The support was top quality. When Bellamy took a corner from the right ( I was in EL 102) he got nothing but applause.

mammutly said:
sweep said:

I didn't hear anyone criticising any of the players yesterday. The support was top quality. When Bellamy took a corner from the right ( I was in EL 102) he got nothing but applause.
I'm not talking about shouted abuse, I didn't here any of that, just conversations I heard between fans in the stands during the game and on the concourse at HT, the consensus was he was having a shite game. Several have reported on here that he got some verbals at one point and told them to fuck off or words to that effect.

sweep said:
mammutly said:
I'm not talking about shouted abuse, I didn't here any of that, just conversations I heard between fans in the stands during the game and on the concourse at HT, the consensus was he was having a shite game. Several have reported on here that he got some verbals at one point and told them to fuck off or words to that effect.

Yeah anyone can see he had a shite game, but so have Messi, Maradona, Pele, Bell etc.
You can only judge a player over a season or career, and Bellamy has been immense for us this season, thats what matters not some shit stirring paper report on his off field antics.

sweep said:
mammutly said:

Fair enough. Sorry I misunderstood what you meant.

I think Bellamy's reaction at the end showed how much it meant to him.

The fact is the forward line kept getting left isolated with nobody pushing up from midfield. Bellamy suffered in the same way as Johnson in that they weren't given passing options when under pressure.

I

blumoonrises said:
sweep said:

Yeah anyone can see he had a shite game, but so have Messi, Maradona, Pele, Bell etc.
You can only judge a player over a season or career, and Bellamy has been immense for us this season, thats what matters not some shit stirring paper report on his off field antics.
Of course players have poor games, I'm just disputing the claims that he got no criticism from fans yesterday. I haven't mentioned the paper reports of his off field behaviour because whether they're true or not I don't think they're particularly important as I suspect his City career is nearing it's end anyway.

sweep said:
blumoonrises said:
Of course players have poor games, I'm just disputing the claims that he got no criticism from fans yesterday. I haven't mentioned the paper reports of his off field behaviour because whether they're true or not I don't think they're particularly important as I suspect his City career is nearing it's end anyway.

I'm responding to the thread which is about off field paper stuff, and some comments on here bout "had enough of him now" which most regulars at COMs would not agree with, fact is he's only 2nd to Carlos for our player of the season.

de niro said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
This is ridiculous.

If true, we really need to stop pandering to this guy.

He has been brilliant this season. Regardless, I would be looking to replace him in the summer and ship him out.

Of course, it may not be true lol. Far too many 'Bellers bust up' stories this year though.

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:43 am --

Bellamy yes, I could see that...

But if you seriously think Tevez signed for City because he wanted to play for Hughes then you want your head read.

tevez just wanted to play, had mancini been here with his dour team set up and severe training methods tevez would not have signed.

*awaits the genius replies*

What is a genuine reply? 14 goals in 3 games prior to the derby?

PLay 4-2-4 - fucking dire that.

blumoonrises said:
sweep said:

I'm responding to the thread which is about off field paper stuff, and some comments on here bout "had enough of him now" which most regulars at COMs would not agree with, fact is he's only 2nd to Carlos for our player of the season.

Dead right.

Nobody can seriously write off Bellamy after the season he has had.

He's been outstanding overall.

de niro said:
selim said:
Yeah,when you know how to pass when your team mate is in a better position you can ask for more money!First Tevez criticises Mancini and now this!,something is wrong with the players,maybe Tolmie and others were right!

there is, you have to rememeber these are hughes's men, they came because they wanted to sign for him, most knew him. bob is a different type of manager, some will like it , some will not.

there is trouble at mill 100%

there is trouble at mill 100%
========================
There CERTAINLY is..

At least 5 players want to see the back of him....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.