Bellamy bust up with Marwood

levets said:
de niro said:
there is, you have to rememeber these are hughes's men, they came because they wanted to sign for him, most knew him. bob is a different type of manager, some will like it , some will not.

there is trouble at mill 100%

========================
There CERTAINLY is..

At least 5 players want to see the back of him....

Even if there is any truth in this now is not the time to be agitating. Players or fans. The end of the season is very close at hand. Let it wait till then.

Balti said:
levets said:
========================
There CERTAINLY is..

Even if there is any truth in this now is not the time to be agitating. Players or fans. The end of the season is very close at hand. Let it wait till then.

Your right. End of season will reveal all. Keep our heads until then.

levets said:
de niro said:
there is, you have to rememeber these are hughes's men, they came because they wanted to sign for him, most knew him. bob is a different type of manager, some will like it , some will not.

========================
There CERTAINLY is..

tough shit they get payed an awful amount of money to play not fuckin manage.If they dont like fuck off elsewhere

Matty said:
I'm pretty certain Mancini won't be City manager next season. I've absolutely no proof of this, just my gut feeling.

+1

Balti said:
levets said:
========================
There CERTAINLY is..

couple of things....
1) You seem to doubt what I say? Let's see then!
2) Not agitating anything... just telling you 'as it is'.

If 5 players want to see the back of him and aren't prepared to play for him then they can all leave in the summer. Whether Mancini stays or not.

Don't care which 5 they are.

mammutly Post subject: Re: Bellamy bust up with MarwoodPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:29 pm

blumoonrises wrote:
No surprise that some gullible pricks on here believe what they read.

Thankfully the only opinions that matter as those of the fans at the game, and you don't hear any criticism of Bellers there.

He was getting plenty of criticism for his performance from fans at the game yesterday (apparently he responded directly to some of it), I'd also disagree with you that the fan's opinions count for much as we don't decide which players wear the shirt.

I didn't hear anyone criticising any of the players yesterday. The support was top quality. When Bellamy took a corner from the right ( I was in EL 102) he got nothing but applause.

I sat in 142 with my kids about 14 rows back. I didn't see it, but my kids told me Bellamy definitely swore/had a go at a number of fans after taking a corner. The corner never beat the first man.

Re 5 players definitely wanting Mancini out - as someone else said tough. They are there to play., They are not the manager. Just do the job and get on with it. They have a decent enoughlifestyle out of it.

If there are 5 players at the club, who refuses to play for Mancini, then they can all fuck off.

The very second we allow the players to decide who the maneger should be, is the second we can abandon all hope of success.

bluefandk said:
If there are 5 players at the club, who refuses to play for Mancini, then they can all fuck off.

The very second we allow the players to decide who the maneger should be, is the second we can abandon all hope of success.

Bollocks... you could say that if it was 1 or 2, but if its true that there's 5.. summats not right.
Anyway, who's sayin they're refusing to play..?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.