Bellamy bust up with Marwood

levets said:
Balti said:
Even if there is any truth in this now is not the time to be agitating. Players or fans. The end of the season is very close at hand. Let it wait till then.

couple of things....
1) You seem to doubt what I say? Let's see then!
2) Not agitating anything... just telling you 'as it is'.

I think that many on here would be extremely interested to know who these 5 are.

For example

If it were SWP, Ireland, RSC, Richards and say Bellamy I wouldn't be bothered.

The opinions of Kompany, de Jong, Zabaleta, Toure and Silvinho would be of far more concern to me were they unhappy with Mancini.

The reason why? Well the first group are a mixture of 2 overhyped youngsters, a player who was found out at the highest level, and a couple of guys who loved Mark Hughes, which is fair enough, but both are injury prone and not the future.

The second group are consumate professionals. The first three sweat blood for the club whoever the manager is. And the last two have played football at the highest level under Wenger and Guardiola and thus know a bit about good managers.

bluefandk said:
If there are 5 players at the club, who refuses to play for Mancini, then they can all fuck off.

The very second we allow the players to decide who the maneger should be, is the second we can abandon all hope of success.

I think a few of you are adding to Levets orginal post and making it up as you go along?

He said "At least 5 players want to see the back of him"

Not at any time did he say they refuse to play for him? or like moomba said aren't prepared to play for him?

Every player at the club is giving 100% to get 4th spot and there is a great team spirit in the camp.
Alright some players don't get on or like the boss, so fookin what?
I don't like my boss and question some of his ideas or vision but i still get up in the morning and turn up to work and perform.

Most people on this board since he's been here have questioned Mancini's tactical nouse in the English game?......why are players any differant?

People on this forum spout some bollocks. Support the club FFS. it was you lot that got hughes sacked, now apparntly nobody wants to play for mancini.

Well ive got news for the overhyped, overpaid pre-ma-fucking donnas. You play for whoever the fucking manager is!

Who else do u want to play for?!? Is there really anyone left. You cant keep sacking managers because the overpaid, underachievers (most of them) cant perform when it matters.

Danamy said:
bluefandk said:
If there are 5 players at the club, who refuses to play for Mancini, then they can all fuck off.

The very second we allow the players to decide who the maneger should be, is the second we can abandon all hope of success.

I think a few of you are adding to Levets orginal post and making it up as you go along?

Not at any time did he say they refuse to play for him? or like moomba said aren't prepared to play for him?

Every player at the club is giving 100% to get 4th spot and there is a great team spirit in the camp.
I don't like my boss and question some of his ideas or vision but i still get up in the morning and turn up to work and perform.

Most people on this board since he's been here have questioned Mancini's tactical nouse in the English game?......why are players any differant?

Exactly, they are professionals and I doubt they would ever refuse to play.
To work out 'whom' these players may be... you only need to read between the lines at the recent 'news'...

levets said:
Danamy said:

Exactly, they are professionals and I doubt they would ever refuse to play.
To work out 'whom' these players may be... you only need to read between the lines at the recent 'news'...

So that's Bellamy and Tevez. The other three? Ireland,SWP and Richards.

Does it matter who they're playing for? They should be playing for the team and the fans.

I'd be selling any player that speaks out against the manager in the media. Total disrespect for the club.

Tin hat if this has been said......Thought it was class how Bellers clapped and put thumbs up to say thanks to the ballboy who got him a drink!!! Yet again all many blues see are the negatives!!!

Mancityfans.net'er said:
People on this forum spout some bollocks. Support the club FFS. it was you lot that got hughes sacked, now apparntly nobody wants to play for mancini.

Well ive got news for the overhyped, overpaid pre-ma-fucking donnas. You play for whoever the fucking manager is!

Who else do u want to play for?!? Is there really anyone left. You cant keep sacking managers because the overpaid, underachievers (most of them) cant perform when it matters.

People on this forum spout some bollocks.
===================================

yes some do.... but I'm not.

The day we allow players to pick and choose our managers is the day we can all forget about ever achieving any success in this game.
If the players don't like the manager .....tough shit, they are paid to play for MCFC, end of story.
If they really find themselves unable or unwilling to perform under a certain manager then they piss off somewhere else and that includes every single player at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.