Bellamy bust up with Marwood

No offence to Bellamy because I like the guy but perhaps if we brought Hughes back to suck him off every Wednesday afternoon then poor Craig might be a lot happier in himself?

TheMightyQuinn said:
No offence to Bellamy because I like the guy but perhaps if we brought Hughes back to suck him off every Wednesday afternoon then poor Craig might be a lot happier in himself?

It was Thursdays...

Bellamy's Caddy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

It was Thursdays...

My mate who is in the know reckons it was Bowen on a Thursday and Hughes on a Wednesday :)

robbieh said:
And if the owner thinks that star players should be choosing the manager then he is a fool. I happen to think he is not and that if Tevez, Adebayor or whoever are not happy they will be leaving.

A question, which I'm sure you'll roundly ignore as it doesn't suit your preachy, holier than thou, attitude.

If your best players aren't in a position to tell you whether a manager is good or not, then who is?

Danamy said:
bluemoon32 said:
The day we allow players to pick and choose our managers is the day we can all forget about ever achieving any success in this game.
If the players don't like the manager .....tough shit, they are paid to play for MCFC, end of story.
If they really find themselves unable or unwilling to perform under a certain manager then they piss off somewhere else and that includes every single player at the club.

Are these the same players that scored 14 goals in the last 3 games that are unwilling to perform for the current manager?
They also give there all against the current Champions of English football in a formation that in the first 5 mins i thought we would get murdered in.
I had a great view of both formations and we was getting murdered/over run in midfield from the off with 3 against 2 in the middle.
How we only got beat with an injury time winner amazes me?
Barry and De Jong must of come off that pitch feeling dizzy the amount of running around in circles they were doing.
Them lads give there all on Saturday......it was the formation that we played beat us not the performance of the players.

In my humble opinion i might add ^^^^^

I didn't say the players ARE causing problems, i just meant it in a general sense as far a this thread goes.
Any club that allows players to undermine a manager will have problems.

BillyShears said:
robbieh said:
And if the owner thinks that star players should be choosing the manager then he is a fool. I happen to think he is not and that if Tevez, Adebayor or whoever are not happy they will be leaving.

A question, which I'm sure you'll roundly ignore as it doesn't suit your preachy, holier than thou, attitude.

If your best players aren't in a position to tell you whether a manager is good or not, then who is?

No offence to Bellamy but he's the last person I'd listen to regarding something like this.

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
And when the players decide they don't like the next manager?

I think there's a fine line between a player, and, a group of players. I think if three or four of your best players, your hardest workers, feel the manager isn't getting the best out of them, then it's a major cause for concern and there can only ever be one winner. Not necessarily a bad thing either.

Frank Rijkaard lost control at Barca, and lost the support of key players in the dressing room. Similarly Scolari at Chelsea, lost the support of the key players in the dressing room. Neither club, IMO, did the wrong thing in getting rid of those managers, and neither club has since had any dressing room upheaval due to the manager.

In the modern European game, playing at the top end as we want to, we have to accept that outside of the autocracy run by Wenger and Fergie, the rest of the elite footballing world operates in the same way that City now operate. The key is finding a manager the players respect enough to run through brick walls for...I'm not sure we have that yet - and truth be told, we were closer to that when Hughes was in charge...

So they were running through brick walls for Hughes. Maybe that's why they defended so badly.

Mancini is doing quite well then considering half the team don't rate him.

If these guys can't respect a manager who as a player had more talent than any of them, and as a manager has won three scudettos then maybe they should take a look at themselves.

TheMightyQuinn said:
BillyShears said:

No offence to Bellamy but he's the last person I'd listen to regarding something like this.

I said "players" as in plural. From what I'm reading in this thread, it's not ONE player who has a problem with Roberto, but a group of influential players. That's something very different, and really something quite serious...just my opinion like...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.