Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

Same old City, different cast members but same old story.

As my man Big said ........

54x9ol.jpg

Re: Bellamy vs Mancini - which side are YOU on?

I'll wait till more comes out about it before making any comments however it'd be daft to take the side of anyone other than the manager if is is true. Looking forward to Mancini's press conference at 11, maybe we'll know more about it after than but suspect it will be kept quite low key

I just hope if it is true they sort their differences out as soon as possible

Oh dear looks like Craig's been up to his old tricks again. Shame when I was actually getting past the fact he's a nasty poisoned runt with bad atttitude, with what he's been doing on th pitch

We wouldnt know stability if it hit us in the face ..............

Board/Managers/Players etc etc etc ...We dont and never have done stability .

No player is ever going to be bigger than the club, move on or move on elsewhere Bellyache.

Pigeonho said:
Its the Sun, thats all that needs to be said. I love that 'and at the top of his voice shouted "get out and don't come back for 3 months"'. HAHAHAHA!!!! As if that got fuckin said! The papers know Sunday is a very, VERY important game and will be doing their upmost to disrupt us, especially those fucking Custis brothers and bird-face Winter. Buy a paper tomorrow and Sunday and there will be more bullshit printed about us. All City can do is laugh at it in its face and go and do the thieves cum 3PM Sunday.

Don't come back for 3 months. HAHAH!!!

Whilst i don't buy the 3 month thing, I think it's naive to just dismiss the rest of the story Pidge.

I don't like it as I said earlier. I don't like the fact that morale is so bad. It's affecting performances on the pitch.

If you're a manager you have to get the players buying into you and your methods. How you do that is up to you but it's way too simplistic to start saying "they're all wankers and Bobby is boss"

Part of his job is to get the camp as happy and bouyant as he can.

It's more worrying signs for me.

no player ever is more than the team as a whole, itd have to be bobby manc, lets hope it dunt come to that

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-boss-Roberto-Mancini-faces-player-revolt-over-controversial-training-methods-article326991.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ma ... 26991.html</a>

All this right before one of the biggest matches of our season. Just typical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.