Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy vs Mancini - which side are YOU on?

this thread should be deleted

it's based on no known fact and is helping the press attampts to cause trouble in the City camp

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

Indeed, a strong leader is urgently required at MCFC.

But it needs to be a Leader of Men, someone who's results, presence and charisma is enough to make everyone step in line.

If SWP or Ireland or Petrov are out of the team at the moment, they can just turn round to their mates and say "We're playing shit and defensive, I could sort that out". That's the problem. Mancini does not have real credibility with them, especially if they think he's short term.

This was always the risk in appointing a manager on this basis.

unless things change quickly, I think this season is going to end up a disappointment.

Im on side 3, our owners if and I stress IF any of this is remotely true, and people within the club are at loggerheads I trust our owners to act how they deem fit.

Mike D said:
m35 blue68 said:
funnily enough I am Sorer, but WTF has that got to do with the thread?

Clearly a very poor one then if are gonna let your staff dictate how things are done.

Who lets anyone dictate, surely everyone is allowed to express their opinion otherewise it becomes a dictatorship, um? nows there is good management skills for you.

Chapter 13, Section Ch 4 Management Decision Making from the 4th Edition of Management Concepts & Practices by Tim Hall. Have a read and you will possibly/ should be revising your views!

cock!

sorry, but the sooner Mancini goes the better IMO, can't handle big players, eg. Bellamy,Robinho. We'll turn into mid table dirge with this pleb.

If there is truth in this story then it explains for me the poor performances of late. Players who are not happy in the dressing room do not perform to their best ability on the pitch.

Once again I think the club have shot themselves in the foot with this 6 month get out clause with Mancini as it doesn't point to stability, there will be players in that squad thinking ......"whats the point it's all gonna change again in 6 months" ........ this coupled with the strain Mancini is under to get a top four spot, will create a pressure cooker of an environment to work in.

I am very bemused and saddened that this has come out when it has, Liverpool on Sunday imo is pivotal to our push for a top 4 spot.

With this in mind I think the club should act very quickly to dampen the fire, (if they can on these rumours). Also if there is no -one ( elected waiting in the wings ) lined up for Mancinis position in summer, they should withdraw their side of the 6month clause and make his contract permanent. This would send the necessary message out to the players they so obviuosly require.

I don't know to be honest, I like both Bellers and Mancini.....

Only Craig knows how much strain his knee can take and it's known that it's pushing it for him to play three games in a row, having had (light) knee surgery I know what it's like.

I don't think any of us know what REALLY happened tbh, but to say Bellers doesn't give his all for the club is bollox..(imo)....

So Bellamy has had a moan or bust up so what!!

I moan City are playin shit at the moment and Im not enjoying the matches as much as I have before!!!

But I still turn up and support the team!! :)

Wrighty Wrexham said:
So Bellamy has had a moan or bust up so what!!

I moan City are playin shit at the moment and Im not enjoying the matches as much as I have before!!!

But I still turn up and support the team!! :)

Exactly, well said WW

Let's face it, the whole sacking of Hughes and appointment of Mancini was an epic fuck up. Not necessarily the decision as such (though I disagreed with it) but the way it was handled and that press-conference. We shot ourselves in the foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.