Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

gazeth said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Not sure if this has been posted.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1193205_mancini_facing_city_test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _city_test</a>

That just looks like a re-hash of the story in the mirror. Lazy journo

Owned by the Mirror group now, but I'm thinking back to Doug Higginbottom's training reports on here and mancityfans.net and particularly the one about Training Differences between Hughes & Mancini. It seems that this might have inspired this story.

Freestyler said:
yawn yawn yawn, more bollocks.

It's not bollocks, I read this in the Times too.

And, without saying too much, I can confirm that Ireland is fucking fuming and, if Mancini is still in the job in the summer - Ireland will be offski.

mike o said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Indeed, a strong leader is urgently required at MCFC.

But it needs to be a Leader of Men, someone who's results, presence and charisma is enough to make everyone step in line.

If SWP or Ireland or Petrov are out of the team at the moment, they can just turn round to their mates and say "We're playing shit and defensive, I could sort that out". That's the problem. Mancini does not have real credibility with them, especially if they think he's short term.

This was always the risk in appointing a manager on this basis.

unless things change quickly, I think this season is going to end up a disappointment.

Funny you mention Ireland as pparently Ireland is slagging Mancini off to anyone that'll listen at the moment and by all accounts is turning into a bit of a prick both on and off the pitch,got a mate who deals with him outside of football and he said hes a different person to 12 months ago

I get the feeling were about to implode and come this time next week well be 5th and heading downwards and out of the cup,would love to be wrong but all isnt well at the good ship city :-)

You do realise a good few people on this board know Stevie as a personal friend.

Cant stand the way people post such shyte and drivel on this forum to keep rocking the boat.

mike o said:
Funny you mention Ireland as pparently Ireland is slagging Mancini off to anyone that'll listen at the moment and by all accounts is turning into a bit of a prick both on and off the pitch,got a mate who deals with him outside of football and he said hes a different person to 12 months ago

I get the feeling were about to implode and come this time next week well be 5th and heading downwards and out of the cup,would love to be wrong but all isnt well at the good ship city :-)

Thats not good. I found Ireland's interview where he was having a go at Hughes surprising. I hope he's not fallen in love with his reflection, after all the plaudits (which were richly deserved) from last season.

svennis pennis said:
You do realise a good few people on this board know Stevie as a personal friend.

Cant stand the way people post such shyte and drivel on this forum to keep rocking the boat.

That guy has got to be a fucking WUM, just look at the smiley at the end of his post, like there is anything funny about this.

BeatingBarca said:
Freestyler said:

And, without saying too much, I can confirm that Ireland is fucking fuming and, if Mancini is still in the job in the summer - Ireland will be offski.

Ireland is in position to start demanding a move just yet. He signed a mega new contract in the summer, in anticipation of him maintaining last season's amazing form.

He can find all the excuses in the world, most footballers readily do, but he knows he hasn't been at it, when he has been called upon.

Mancini even played him in the role he wanted against Stoke 1st leg, anonymous. Dare I say it, he's also looking a little too heavy, bit like Barry and Ned.

He has lot that dynamic zip, irrespective we all know the majority of the time he has been out of his favoured position.

The truly great players knuckle down consistently, determined to prove their manager right/wrong and play anywhere as long as they start.

BeatingBarca said:
Freestyler said:

Ireland needs to get his own house in order and prove that he is Superman!

His form this season whether playin in his "preferred" position or not is nothing compared to last season!

Wasnt he blaming Mark Hughes last week for his loss of form, this week Mancini next week ?

Stevie maybe its you!!!

avoidconfusion said:
mike o said:

And why the fuck do you put a smiley at the end of that post you arsehole?

Are enjoying this or what?

The smiley was in reference to the "would love to be wrong" bit,if smileys make you that angRy maybe you should seek professional help.

You little fucking arsehole

Wrighty Wrexham said:
BeatingBarca said:

Ireland needs to get his own house in order and prove that he is Superman!

His form this season whether playin in his "preferred" position or not is nothing compared to last season!

Wasnt he blaming Mark Hughes last week for his loss of form, this week Mancini next week ?

Stevie maybe its you!!!

Can't disagree.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
So Bellamy has had a moan or bust up so what!!

I moan City are playin shit at the moment and Im not enjoying the matches as much as I have before!!!

But I still turn up and support the team!! :)

So do I...........................but having an alleged bust up with the manager won't help anybody's cause it just creates rifts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.