Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

Got to love the idea that the media is that against us theyre fabricating stories of bust up's just so Liverpool can get in 4th,jesus wept

Some of these media conspiracy theories are getting a bit "lady di" for me.

Was there training reports this week ? WOuld like to here an honest fans perspective that has been watching training.

mike o said:
Got to love the idea that the media is that against us theyre fabricating stories of bust up's just so Liverpool can get in 4th,jesus wept

Use your head mate. You only need to read back over the back pages over the last two seasons to see the bullshit printed about us. The media dont want us in the top 4

mike o said:

Yep The Sun and they really love Liverpool dont they!!!

BlueTurban said:
mike o said:

Use your head mate. You only need to read back over the back pages over the last two seasons to see the bullshit printed about us. The media dont want us in the top 4

Utter rubbish i'm afraid

I work in the media/broadcasting and,aside from the Hughes incident,most journo's would like us to finish top 4 and most have a soft spot for us as theyre always well looked after at City unlike other club's they have to visit.

Most journo's and infact humans outside of the club do hate Cook though

mike o said:
BlueTurban said:

Utter rubbish i'm afraid

I work in the media/broadcasting and,aside from the Hughes incident,most journo's would like us to finish top 4 and most have a soft spot for us as theyre always well looked after at City unlike other club's they have to visit.

Most journo's and infact humans outside of the club do hate Cook though

I think the point we are all missing is the fact that a newspaper is a business with the primary aim of selling and making money. If they can spin a story and sell papers it will be done. The amount of bollocks that has been printed about city over the last two seasons is laughable. I dont no about other clubs because in all honesty i only read about city, couldnt give a fuck about any other club. Im willing to put my neck on the line and say id happily been banned from this site if the story is true!

Didsbury Dave said:
I sniff some truth in this and I don't like it.

Just because you don't like what it says doesn't mean it can be dismissed.

I'm keeping an open mind to see how this one pans out.
Unfortunately I'm with you Dave.

Based on Bellers' past record at other clubs I wouldn't dismiss this just because it's nto what I want to hear.

Not good news. Lets hope they apologise to each other, and mnore importantly that Bellers plays on Sunday! We need him!!!!!

LCBblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I sniff some truth in this and I don't like it.

Just because you don't like what it says doesn't mean it can be dismissed.

I'm keeping an open mind to see how this one pans out.
Unfortunately I'm with you Dave.

Based on Bellers' past record at other clubs I wouldn't dismiss this just because it's nto what I want to hear.

Not good news. Lets hope they apologise to each other, and mnore importantly that Bellers plays on Sunday! We need him!!!!!

Don't you remember when Hughes got sacked and the papers claimed Bellamy was looking for a transfer and raising hell at the club?
What happened? Fuck all! Nothing to worry about at all!

Re: Bellamy vs Mancini - which side are YOU on?

If it ever comes down to a choice between a player and manager, you've got to side with the manager every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.