Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

svennis pennis said:
mike o said:
Funny you mention Ireland as pparently Ireland is slagging Mancini off to anyone that'll listen at the moment and by all accounts is turning into a bit of a prick both on and off the pitch,got a mate who deals with him outside of football and he said hes a different person to 12 months ago

I get the feeling were about to implode and come this time next week well be 5th and heading downwards and out of the cup,would love to be wrong but all isnt well at the good ship city :-)

You do realise a good few people on this board know Stevie as a personal friend.

Cant stand the way people post such shyte and drivel on this forum to keep rocking the boat.

Im sure theyre are people that are his friend,the person i was with last weekend also knows him and was slagging him off royally saying hes changed over the past 12 months and wasnt a happy bunny at the moment.

I was arguing the toss with him that if i was a footballer and i wasnt in the side id be angry.

Im sure if people are his friend they can give us an honest account of how he really is.

Same article printed in their different papers, near enough word for word. I don't believe it when "an insider" comes out with it, especially as it's The Sun. I'll be very surprised if he's not playing on Sunday & we don't sue The Sun (again) for printing absolute tripe... that's what the City in my head is saying.

The realist is saying, fúck off The Sun.

kippaxblue76 said:
Not sure if this has been posted.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1193205_mancini_facing_city_test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _city_test</a>

Will be interesting confrence and some players unhappy about the short notices for training?

Imagine yourself, 10am lounging in your silk dressing gown in your mansion overlooking the lake, wondering how to spend the 50K of this weeks wages. Time to play FM10 on your 100" Hd TV, and then the phone rings, you hope its Bridgey wanting to drown a few more beers tonight in a Cheshire night club??
But fuck me NOOOOO, its that Italian Twat who wants me to train with those Muppets tomorrow fuckin mornin.

Cheeky bastids

I have heard he's not happy too.

If I was him I'd be furious.

He was player of the season last year and that was ackowledged universally.

This year under 2 managers he's played about 15 times at a guess. I can only remember one or two times when he's played in the position which gets the best out of him.

We played Bolton at home and Mancini played Johnson as a playmaker. He's a fucking winger.

I'd be livid if I was Ireland and I'd be even more livid if I was SWP.

felixbg wrote:
Didsbury Dave wrote:
I sniff some truth in this and I don't like it.

Just because you don't like what it says doesn't mean it can be dismissed.

I'm keeping an open mind to see how this one pans out.

unfortunatly im thinking the same

If it's true then Bellamy has form, he should learn to shut the fuck up and get on with it.

Can't have Mancini acting like Peggy Mitchell now can we.

I have to say I fear there is some truth in this probably mixed with a good measure of lies. I guess its the consequence of signing players with baggage which we do regardless of the money available. I do rate Bellamy highly and he is a crucial player for us but rumours and bad press follow him like flies on shit.

Such a big game for us on Sunday by far our biggest in years and we have nothing like a full strength side and the usual bad press trying to destabalise the club before a huge game. Its pretty depressing really.

Didsbury Dave said:
I have heard he's not happy too.

If I was him I'd be furious.

He was player of the season last year and that was ackowledged universally.

This year under 2 managers he's played about 15 times at a guess. I can only remember one or two times when he's played in the position which gets the best out of him.

We played Bolton at home and Mancini played Johnson as a playmaker. He's a fucking winger.

I'd be livid if I was Ireland and I'd be even more livid if I was SWP.

Same here,if we played people in their correct positions wed be laughing

With Ireland central and Johnson on the left and SWP on the right i think wed destroy the dippers.

Glad two or three others have heard hes unahppy at the moment aswell,think that disproves my WUM label in this thread ffs

Some people need to STOP FUCKING FLAPPING!!
The story is from the sun!! Its about as credible as an mp's expenses claim. I know we're all a little new to this top 4 milarky but its plainly obvious what is going on. The top 4 cartel is looking vunerable and this weekends result could really be the start of the end, so the sun go and print a story to try and disrupt our build up.
Stop worrying! Tis all bollyacks!

I think the comments about Stevie are very very harsh.

United would never play Scholes on the right or left of midfield, Arsenal would never play Fabregas there. Lampard is another one. Gerrard struggled constantly when Benitez played him on the right of midfield. Those are supposedly world class players. I just think it's a touch harsh to judge Stevie based on a season when he's been in and out of the team, has had no chance to pick up some form or even got total match sharpness - plus he has only played in his position a handful of times...

People will point to the Stoke game and say "well, he played in his favoured position then and was anonymous" - but he did set the goal up. An appearance and an assist straight away. That's what he's there to do.

Yes, he can play better, but personally I think he just needs a manager who has faith in him, and shows that by playing him regularly in his favoured position. Last season's performances warrant that he should have been given that opportunity this season. IF he's unsettled, I for one can understand why...

You can't have players managing the team, the manager has to be the boss, Mancini looks soft but he has a cruel streak in him, as all successful players/managers have, this guy has won things as BOTH, he will kick troublemakers out, he has the backing of the owners and if anybody thinks they are irreplaceable they are deluded, City are now possibly the wealthiest club in the world and those not willing to work hard and adapt will be on their way.
If anything, it was Hughsie, despite his hardman image, who was actually soft as a manager and let some of them get away with things, Mancini won't, he knows you need everyone towing the line to be a success, anyone who refuses that basic work ethic is no good for a man that wants to create a WINNING team.
No one would talk back to Fergie at United, he'd rip their heads off, did you see him laying into Johnny Evans the other night, he had a right go at him, I thought, bloody hell, he is the type of bloke you do not want to cross!

rastus said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Not sure if this has been posted.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1193205_mancini_facing_city_test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _city_test</a>

Will be interesting confrence and some players unhappy about the short notices for training?

Imagine yourself, 10am lounging in your silk dressing gown in your mansion overlooking the lake, wondering how to spend the 50K of this weeks wages. Time to play FM10 on your 100" Hd TV, and then the phone rings, you hope its Bridgey wanting to drown a few more beers tonight in a Cheshire night club??
But fuck me NOOOOO, its that Italian Twat who wants me to train with those Muppets tomorrow fuckin mornin.

Cheeky bastids

Dead right, some of these prima donnas need to take a look at themselves, and if they cant give a manager more than 2 months without throwing a strop then they need to be moved on. I am sorry but no player gets to pick the team, no player has the right to walk into the starting 11 and throw a strop when they dont get picked. It is a fucking honor to play for this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.