Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

It's being reported by multiple sources now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?search=manchester+city&searchheadlines=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?search=manc ... eadlines=1</a>

Kinky by name said:
So, though it pains me to say it, I think there may be something to this story either that or Custis has been led up the canoe and left without a paddle. I strongly doubt that he made this particular story up.
I did post about wondering whether all this wasn't a Vicky Kloss production designed to (a) fool the scousers (b) create a bit of a siege mentality.

Re: bellers mancini on SSN

frannyleesbogroll said:
Bobby on stating no probs or shouting match tin hats on papers trying to stir the shit as usual.
hope he plays bellers up top with ade not a lone striker at home pleeeeeeeeeeeese.
Bobby stes he wasnt sent home from training on weds wankers in the media trying to stir it.

The tossers are all scared of baconface wont try it on with him.

Bobbys English lessons are coming on a treat!! :)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Kinky by name said:
So, though it pains me to say it, I think there may be something to this story either that or Custis has been led up the canoe and left without a paddle. I strongly doubt that he made this particular story up.
I did post about wondering whether all this wasn't a Vicky Kloss production designed to (a) fool the scousers (b) create a bit of a siege mentality.

You never know, City may have had one over on the press, clubs have done this before.

Re: bellers mancini on SSN

Mancini said he and "Greg" (haha, love the way he pronounces that!!) had a
meeting face-to-face in his office; but no falling out, no shouting, no dismissal from the squad, he trained today and is open for selection on Sunday!!

City should rip into The Sun and get a banning order on all tabloid papers to ever write a story about us ever again!! a shittin it scummy cockney Liverpool fan writing bollboks
to upset our squad!!

WANKERS!!

kippaxblue76 said:
Kinky by name said:
I am not disputing any of that.

So do you think the club or Bellamy will sue for the "sent home for three months" line?

I think what KBN is saying is that there is no smoke without fire...

I'm sure none of us will know the truth of what actually happened on Wednesday, but its fair to say that something happened...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.