Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: bellers mancini on SSN

He said in a roundabout way:

The only part of the cock and bull tale that was true was the fact he did come in my office and we spoke one to one like I can with any of my players.

Kinky by name said:
danburge82 said:
Mancini said he and "Greg" (haha, love the way he pronounces that!!) had a
meeting face-to-face in his office; but no falling out, no shouting, no dismissal from the squad, he trained today and is open for selection on Sunday!!

City should rip into The Sun and get a banning order on all tabloid papers to ever write a story about us ever again!! a shittin it scummy cockney Liverpool fan writing bollboks
to upset our squad!!

WANKERS!!

A few weeks ago several papers (ours included) were banned from Old Trafford for printing a Fergie quote in which he said that Tevez should have been sent off for the challenge in the first-leg of the cup game.

Fergie did say that and a rag PR guy (realising that it could be seen as controversial) said at the end that it was off the record and that it shouldn't be printed. It wasn't off the record, it was printed and several papers were then told to fuck off from the swamp.

We can and should do the same... I often wonder why we don't. Maybe sometimes our hand isn't so strong or maybe it's just a little inexperience.

Is this the reason why SSN had the full vid of Tevez celebrating his first goal against United in the first leg where it appeared Neville spat at the City players pulled? I saw it at 7pm then later on they completely cut that bit out and didn't mention it again, found it a bit strange at the time. Dirty scummy cnut!

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

Craig has a history of sueing papers for libellous articles and the Sun knows it. I believe the Sun would be very careful not to print stuff it couldn't back up. If there is no sueing by club or Craig in next few weeks then it has to be true.

Regarding the atmosphere in the dressing room, training ground, team etc. I've worked for 30 years and in that time gained some understanbding of what pisses workers off. Bad management decisions are the usual catalysts - leading to poor or wasteful performance, promotion of 'favourites who might not be very good' and demotion of 'good experienced staff that might not be totally in obedience to the manager's will'. Morale drops, profits whither and the whole business flops.

I see all these signs at City at the moment. Players under-acheiving, our best players frustrated, the team getting points by the skins of theirteeth and, to be honest, producing some of the most boring and uninspiring football in the class of Bolton, Wolverhampton and Derby when they were in the prem.

Hope I am wrong.......... :-(

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

Read about it on another forum and whilst I was shocked, I was more frustrated. Such a trivial thing and to be quite honest with you all, I think its Mancini's fault. Bellers was right when he said that he and the sport science staff at City are the only ones who appropriately know how to treat his knee injury.

Mancini doesn't.
Brian Kidd doesn't.

But Bellamy does. Mancini should have let Bellers explain that to him and this row would never happen, and for Bobby to tell Bellers not to come back for another 3 months? Its ludicrous. He surely knows that we need him, he's been one of our best players this season. His pace and skill have worked wonders for us since his arrival and his winning mentality is something not a lot of our players have except maybe; De Jong, Barry, Tevez, Kompany and SWP.

Bottom line is guys is that we need him. This is all so childish, its as if their at primary school squabbling over who gets to take kick off. Completely ridiculous event.

Is this the reason why SSN had the full vid of Tevez celebrating his first goal against United in the first leg where it appeared Neville spat at the City players pulled? I saw it at 7pm then later on they completely cut that bit out and didn't mention it again, found it a bit strange at the time. Dirty scummy cnut

Could be, I don't know about that but they are far keener than us to sort out stuff like this at the swamp.

Re: Bellamy vs Mancini - which side are YOU on?

Think it's kicked off because mancini keeps calling him Greg. :)

To be serious Manager everytime, even if we had someone similar to the Gimger World Cup winner in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.