Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Bellers is the first name on the teamsheet if available. Well OK second....

if Tevez is still out ,well to be honest it's getting a bit of a problem now,how many more crucial matches are we gonna have to play without out top striker?

Tattooedcityfan said:
if Tevez is still out ,well to be honest it's getting a bit of a problem now,how many more crucial matches are we gonna have to play without out top striker?

If Tevez is out for Sunday, We still have:

......Wright-Phillips.......Adebayor........Bellamy........

Nothing to worry about, That trio will cause Liverpool major problems, And if Tevez is there on Sunday then even better!!!!!

SWPISHOME said:
Tattooedcityfan said:

Nothing to worry about, That trio will cause Liverpool major problems, And if Tevez is there on Sunday then even better!!!!!

Tevez not there on Sunday and dont forget Johnson

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mancini-denies-rift-with-bellamy-1904629.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 04629.html</a>

That was emphatically disputed by Mancini, who said: "Today Craig is here, working with the physio. It was the same yesterday.

"These things (an argument) can happen in a job. I don't have problems with Craig.

"I spoke with him in the office and read that I shouted at him. But I didn't. We just spoke face-to-face.

"He is having treatment at the training ground and if the knee is okay, he will be available for Sunday."

Sue the feckers City!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
SWPISHOME said:

Tevez not there on Sunday and dont forget Johnson

Yeh we still have players to come off the bench if we have to change things, Johnson, Santa Cruz ect

After watching Liverpool last night and in recent weeks, We have nothing to fear, I think if anything they will be more afraid of us.

citybhoyboris said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mancini-denies-rift-with-bellamy-1904629.html

That was emphatically disputed by Mancini, who said: "Today Craig is here, working with the physio. It was the same yesterday.

"These things (an argument) can happen in a job. I don't have problems with Craig.

"I spoke with him in the office and read that I shouted at him. But I didn't. We just spoke face-to-face.

"He is having treatment at the training ground and if the knee is okay, he will be available for Sunday."

Sue the feckers City!

The Sun fail, once again.

Wankers!

I wouldnt even bother to read the sun its a f*cking scum paper, I can gaurentee that it was a Bin Dipper that wrote that article seen as were playing them sunday!
This is the 3rd time that The Sun have wrote shit about us this season, Didnt we have problems with them earlier in the season? Then The Sun had to write an article of apoligy to us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.