Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

SWPISHOME said:
I wouldnt even bother to read the sun its a f*cking scum paper, I can gaurentee that it was a Bin Dipper that wrote that article seen as were playing them sunday!
This is the 3rd time that The Sun have wrote shit about us this season, Didnt we have problems with them earlier in the season? Then The Sun had to write an article of apoligy to us?

I dont think the shite rag that pretends to be a newspaper and the red dippers having a very good relationship

i'm not reading 31 pages so I'll just post the link, sorry if it's already been done:

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8524350.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8524350.stm</a>

Bellamy ex-Dipper, Loved Hughes, Mancini scapegoat. No surprise, trouble causers in the press.

Bluemoon115 said:
Well, I notice that since the denial, Mike zzzzzzz and snorer have disappeared into the wilderness once again after ripping one of best performers to shreds.

Please, I do have a job to do... unlike others, guess half term has a lot to answer for.

All I said was if it was Bellamy or Mancini it would have to be Mancini every time - if that is ripping one of the best performers to shreds which is a tad over hyping it I think (and youre being a little over sensitive if you dont mind me saying) a bit like what the Sun do to stories about us methinks.

Since posting that comment Mancini has come out and denied that what has been reported ever happened - end of debate!

What is your issue??

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

Didsbury Dave said:
Indeed, a strong leader is urgently required at MCFC.

But it needs to be a Leader of Men, someone who's results, presence and charisma is enough to make everyone step in line..

Who might this be DD?

scorer said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Well, I notice that since the denial, Mike zzzzzzz and snorer have disappeared into the wilderness once again after ripping one of best performers to shreds.

Please, I do have a job to do... unlike others, guess half term has a lot to answer for.

All I said was if it was Bellamy or Mancini it would have to be Mancini every time - if that is ripping one of the best performers to shreds which is a tad over hyping it I think - a bit like what the Sun do to stories about us methinks.

Since posting that comment Mancini has come out and denied that what has been reported ever happened - end of debate!

What is your issue??
Hmmm
Personally I genuinely believe he has been waiting for this moment to come.

He and Hughes would love to bring this club to its knees!
can we get back to the point about bellamy throwing his toys out of the Pram?
Maybe ripping him to shred was a bit far (in your case), but you went further than just saying it was Mancini over Bellamy, and stated that Bellamy wants to bring this club to it's knees, which is a wee bit out of order tbh.

Bluemoon115 said:
scorer said:

All I said was if it was Bellamy or Mancini it would have to be Mancini every time - if that is ripping one of the best performers to shreds which is a tad over hyping it I think - a bit like what the Sun do to stories about us methinks.

What is your issue??
Hmmm
Personally I genuinely believe he has been waiting for this moment to come.

He and Hughes would love to bring this club to its knees!
can we get back to the point about bellamy throwing his toys out of the Pram?
Maybe ripping him to shred was a bit far (in your case), but you went further than just saying it was Mancini over Bellamy, and stated that Bellamy wants to bring this club to it's knees, which is a wee bit out of order tbh.

Point taken, hardly ripping him to shreds in anyones book.

I take it you are a big supporter of Bellamy and would prefer to see Mancini walk ahead of him?

scorer said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Hmmm

I take it you are a big supporter of Bellamy and would prefer to see Mancini walk ahead of him?

Ha Ha Ha!

Snorer, I see you're still the same rag troll you've always been....

BillyShears said:
scorer said:

Ha Ha Ha!

Snorer, I see you're still the same rag troll you've always been....

Fantastic deduction (means sweet fa but great nonetheless).... Billy... if it really is you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.