Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

bizzbo said:
Kinky by name said:

ALRIGHT, THANKS A LOT, I GOT IT AFTER THE THIRD PERSON POINTED OUT MY MISTAKE.

to be fair this happens quite a lot to me on this board. my brain is like a bloody sieve.

Lets hope the dippers think its monday then.

you could understand his frustration if true, his knee needs treating by professionals who have spent years in that key area. if he overdoes it just once, his knee could be fucked for ages. to be honest it wouldnt suprise me if mancinis training is pissing off players, judging by how we are on the pitch

bizzbo said:
Kinky by name said:

to be fair this happens quite a lot to me on this board. my brain is like a bloody sieve.

were only messing mate. game is on on saturday. 12:45 ko. get there early, gonna be a sell out.

fbloke said:
bizzbo said:

Lets hope the dippers think its monday then.

I think this is what happened with Bellamy and Mancini, Mancini thought the game was Saturday, Bellamy thought it was Monday, and chaos ensued. Typical city, how hard can it be to maintain a calendar! Garry Cook OUT!

If true Mancini is a bit of a dick... a player with a long term injury disobays instruction and you deal with it by 'yelling' at him and suspending him for three months?

Bellamy perhaps should have explained things as opposed to just refusing, but surely the manager has been informed of his condition from the medical staff and been made aware of his limitations in training.

Doesn't really add up this one.

Who is the author? If it's piggy face Custis then it's bull. He is ostrasized and gets nothing from the club. Also, wasn't it posted earlier that there was no training today? If true, though, that there's no Craig or Tevez, then we have no chance of winning on Sunday

Hope it's not true. My prediction is Bellamy has had a disagreement with Bobby Manc, The Sun have overdone it and I pray Bellers sues the paper, again.

TBH, I'm sick of all the negative press we get, off the field, constantly. The City media department need to get a grip on things IMO and absolutely bollock the Sun if this is indeed not true. I never ever recall reading anything in the red tops about other top clubs as much as I read crap about City and it's getting tiring.

Kinky by name said:
CB is not backwards at coming forwards if he wants stuff dropping in the press, trust me.

Why would he tell the scum if he's just sued them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.