Bellamy is off

Thought it was the arse game where he tracked back and set up SWP, how soon some people stick the knife in,if you do go bellars thanks for all you have done great great spirit and graft hope it's all bullshit

bluefandk said:
foolsgold* said:
most younger players at city have said bellars is the one who has helped them and he always pushes everyone.. I think he should stay for that alone.. not an every game player but can be brought in for impact

Will he be happy, being an impact player though?

I think Bellamy is a player you want at your club when he is happy, if he becomes unhappy he could become a major problem.

when Mancini first came in and thats what he used bellamy as.. didn't hear anything of unrest at that point in the season..

Bellamy said when he first arrived that it would be difficult to win a regular starting slot but was happy to fight for it. Nothing has changed except possibly by next season the quality will be harder to compete against. A great player with the right attitude!

bluetonium said:
I like him, definitely won me over and want him to stay. But I have a feeling Mancini has eyes on the Cassanos and Di Marias of this world.

well we'll just have to make do then..... :)

good player didn't like the way he smiled and shook redknapps hand on the pitch when they were celebrating wants first team footy with the right signings he wont get that at city will miss his hard work ethic though

He's not a left winger which is where he's playing, and he's not the best centre-forward at the club so if he wants regular first team football he will leave in the Summer

I wouldn't want to sell him, but if we are going to stick with the wide forwards we should either play AJ there, and get another right winger, or buy another left sided forward

Bellamy has been a good signing, and I hope he stays, but against the top teams his delivery from wide left has been poor

RACHACE said:
Personally I will be gutted, he prob has 2 more quality seasons in him. He would be an asset to any team in the league.

Me too Rachace. Quality player who can take any full back in the world apart. That finish against Villa was typical of the class he possesses. Very under rated player in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.