Bellamy is off

Agree with the comments that we can't be sentimental anymore regarding players.

I remember the thought of losing Kinkladze was unbearable but we moved on from it.

We are now a different club and only want players who will make us tick.

Bellamy as had agood season and IMO we should keep him as back up, but he wont be able to train the way Mancini wants the team to and he wont carry any passengers. Mancini doesn't have favourites and this will prove out good for us as a team ansd a club.

Mancini will work with a squad of 24 and I can see a fair few going.

He's always like a nasty rash to all our opponents.

Shame he wasn't a blue 5 years ago. he could have been our new Dickov.

If he does go will we be the only ex-club of his who won't boo and jeer him?

i hope he doesn't go, he's a grafter who always puts a shift in.
even if he is or isn't getting on with mancini, we should keep him, if his knee is starting to wear him down, then use him more as an impact sub, atleast if we are behind in a game, it gives us the option of playing the ball over the top, which, bellamy would almost certainly get on the end of anyway, especially against defenders who've been playing for the majority of the game already.

He's been fantastic for us from day one. I have to admit I didn't realise just how good he was until he came here and you see what he puts in week in week out. Unfortunately he is a bit of trouble-maker and if he's going to be causing problems for Bobby then he's got to go.

I hope he can stay and provide depth to the squad and competition as you know you can always rely on him, The truth is though there are technically better players out there and if we want to get to the top we need younger, better players. If we can get Di Maria and he settles then bellamy will struggle.

My biggest fear is selling him to a rival such as Spurs on the cheap. If cheeky Arry offers about £5mil tell him where to go, I'd rather loan him to Blackburn or Wigan.

I think that di maria is over rated, i started watching benfica matches just out of curiosity when we were first linked with him to see what he was about, and only saw one stand out game he had when they played liverpool.
a certain steve mcmanaman sprang to mind when watching him, seems to have one good game every 20 or so.
there's much better and more consistent players out there than him and i'd rather see any of them come here before this guy.

I noticed that Bellamy appeared to go out of his way to shake Redknapp's hand at the end of the Spurs game. A few words and smiles exchanged. Don't know if anybody else noticed. May mean nothing but as earlier posters have said - if he's rocking the boat - get rid a.s.a.p.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.