Bellamy is off

Outrun said:
23hxblv.jpg
No difference then when Tevez shook the scum players hands after the carling cup game,

bluetonium said:
I like him, definitely won me over and want him to stay. But I have a feeling Mancini has eyes on the Cassanos and Di Marias of this world.
Cassano?????????? F*ck me he'd cause more trouble than Bellers, Robinho and Jo put together<br /><br />-- Fri May 07, 2010 9:50 pm --<br /><br />
colinbellsboots said:
well if he goes i would like to thank him for his commitment and tell him , thanks for your sterling effort this season, you will aways be rememberd with respect, its a shame you came to us when you did, it would have been brilliant having you , years ago. you gave given your all good luck and respect to you, always welcome back , hes had a lot of clubs and had lots injurys, due to his playing style, and his fuck off i want that ball attitude..i stand and i APPLAUD YOUR EFFORTS..BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHMY , BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAHHHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYY.
couldn't have put it better myself

Bellamy will not walk from City unless he's told he's not wanted.
If he's wanted at City he will stay, if he's told he's not wanted he will go, it's that simple really.........

If he goes to spurs then we better not let him go on the cheap, you could guarentee spurs would hold any of their players to ransom if it were the other way round, He's had a very good season so can't of declined in value from what we paid for him. Spurs will have good money to strengthen their squad now, we can't do them a favour just because we don't need it, doesn't mean we shouldn't hold out for as much as possible, the less they've got to spend on other players the better for us.

Danamy said:
If he's wanted at City he will stay, if he's told he's not wanted he will go, it's that simple really.........

that's ridiculous if you think about it. what happens if city say, do you want to stay? what kind of answer is, "I do if you want me too". "well we want you to but only if you really want to be here. do you really want to be here?" "I do if you really want me" "we really want you if you really want to be here. would you prefer to go elsewhere?" "well do you want me to go elsewhere?" and on and on and on.

the ball is in his court, he can't fudge it like that and get away with it.

bizzbo said:
Danamy said:

that's ridiculous if you think about it. what happens if city say, do you want to stay? what kind of answer is, "I do if you want me too". "well we want you to but only if you really want to be here. do you really want to be here?" "I do if you really want me" "we really want you if you really want to be here. would you prefer to go elsewhere?" "well do you want me to go elsewhere?" and on and on and on.

the ball is in his court, he can't fudge it like that and get away with it.

He wants to stay and that's what i was getting at...........if they don't want him then that's a differant story!
Your right looking back at it i could of put it better i suppose? lol

If I was Mancini, i would keep Bellamy as a squad player definitely.<br /><br />-- Fri May 07, 2010 10:53 pm --<br /><br />
Outrun said:

"Les Chapman to Spurs Shocker!"

bluebear said:
Outrun said:
No difference then when Tevez shook the scum players hands after the carling cup game,

Don't agree. Those players are his ex-colleagues and in many cases, good mates.

Bellamy looks positively delighted for a bloke he has never played under and I presume he isn't mates with. That's beyond sportsmanship.

I consider myself to be quite a reasonable and level headed kind of chap but when I saw the above when I got in from the game it really pissed me off. I'm a huge Bellamy fan as well.

Did Bellamy think Mancini was on his way and wasn't particularly sad to see the back of him? We can only guess.

can't believe all those of you wanting bellamy to leave when only a month or so ago everyone was raving about him....to those who say his form tailed off under mancini i say remember the rags away game in carling, fulham away and chelsea away when he was outstanding in all these games and remember that he has been a revelation since moving to the left wing and the passion he shows unlike some of his teamates<br /><br />-- Fri May 07, 2010 11:15 pm --<br /><br />also to all of you talking about cassano he really would kick off if played out of position on the left

He just shook a fellas hand FFS. Doubt hes going anywhere, and even if he is - after the season he has had, we can command a hefty sum.

Class player, belongs to City. No worries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.