BELLAMY OR ROBINHO

Robinho is the better player. That's just a fact.

However, no reason both can not play in the same side, they did last season. A decent manager will sort it out, onwards and upwards.

Most teams play their best 11, lets hope we start to now.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Robinho is the better player. That's just a fact.

However, no reason both can not play in the same side, they did last season. A decent manager will sort it out, onwards and upwards.

Most teams play their best 11, lets hope we start to now.

Robinho is the better player, thats just a fact? Robinho is the more skillful player, Bellamy is the more direct. Robinho is better at beating a man with skill, Bellers just does it with sheer pace.

Bellamy is a better finisher. Bellamy has a better shot. Bellamy is the better player in terms of the impact on premier league league football matches.

Bellamy all day long but they could both play if the brilliant Robbie decided to shape himself.Bellamy would easilly be our top scorer if he played upfront,he's not far off playing out of position on the wing.

I don't think it is down to Robinho not trying though like most seem to think.I can't think of another player who does it consistently in the premier league with no pace or strength.You can have all the skill in the world but if you have to come inside all the time and can't get away from anyone your going to struggle.It's like at Spurs when he was picking the ball up in his own half what was he supposed to do with it?

The best team on the planet want Robbie..If Bellers was so good why are they not after signing him?. I love Bellers but Robbie is on a different level..
The team should be built around Robbie just like Fergie built it round Tranny, Twitchers built his round Modric.

bluefandk said:
An in form robbie would be the first name on the team sheet for me.
Agree witht this...

However if robbie does really start to turn it under don manchini, the press will really be on his back for not doing it for sparky, the guy can't win.. But I hope he gets on form because he is awsome when he wants..

would be a shame to see the back of any of these guys as they are hopefully gonna play part in our inclusion in the top 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.