Bellamy should be in the 25

tolmie's hairdoo said:
HE'S A GRADE A WANKER, HIM AND THE REST OF HIS CO-CONSPIRATORS.

Hughes left cancers all over our club, we will all come to realise it at some point.

Agreed Th,if im honest the only "cancer"as you put it,,i would keep is Robinho,big Nige and Kompany,,all the rest,you can all DOOOOOOOOOOOO 1

superblue91 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
HE'S A GRADE A WANKER, HIM AND THE REST OF HIS CO-CONSPIRATORS.

Hughes left cancers all over our club, we will all come to realise it at some point.

Agreed Th,if im honest the only "cancer"as you put it,,i would keep is Robinho,big Nige and Kompany,,all the rest,you can all DOOOOOOOOOOOO 1

You don't have to worry about those guys, it was with reference to others.

We won't win absolutely anything until there is a sizeable cull.

Mancini or Bellamy?

Craig Bellamy, you are the weakest link

Goodbye<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:14 am --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
superblue91 said:

You don't have to worry about those guys, it was with reference to others.

We won't win absolutely anything until there is a sizeable cull.
By sizeable cull I take it you're talking about binning the likes of, Given, RSC, Ireland and Bellamy.

All of Hughes' mafia.

SalfordCityBlue said:
alera said:
What sort of player celebrates with the opposition manager when they knock us out of the champions league.

You are telling me proper city fans really think this is funny. I certainly dont.

Have to agree with that. Almost violently agree. I must admit I put it out of my mind at the time, mainly because I knew I would not be able to reconcile supporting a City player with my feelings about what he did there. Now that he is gobbing himself out of the club I don't need to worry about supporting him anymore. And let's not hear any bullshit about 'sportsmanship' because everyone knows that's not what it was.

Personally think his actions at the end of that game was one of the most disgraceful, disrespectful things I have ever seen on a football field. Not disrespectful to Mancini, but to his fellow teammates and all of us - to his own club. Supporting Moyes over Mancini was bad enough, but we didn't actually get to see that with our own eyes. I realise he was gleeful because he thought it would be the end of Mancini, but really that is no excuse.

Seeya Craig. Can't say I'm sorry to see you go. Complete prick.

If we had found a buyer for Rocky, Jo & Robbie Bellamy would probably still in the squad.
( btw Bellamy is supposed to be an avid Bluemoon reader and there is a theory that if he hadn't believed what he saw on here and in the media about Mancini getting the push at the end of the season, he probably wouldn't have done his celebration at the end of the Spurs defeat and probably would still be with us. Such irony for those Bellamy fans who also make it their life's work to undermine Mancini.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.