Bellamy should be in the 25

If Bellamy is left out and that clown Jo is put in, then Mancini is a bigger bell end than i thought. The lad will play for the shirt all day long.

bluejase said:
Feel sorry for him myself. He's done nout wrong.

Sorry, don't agrree with this, as far as I am concerned he would have gone for me after having his four penny worth after the Everton game when he could not keep his great mouth shut whilst sticking up for Moysey.

If you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen and get in the real world.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:57 pm --<br /><br />
bluejase said:
Feel sorry for him myself. He's done nout wrong.

Sorry, don't agrree with this, as far as I am concerned he would have gone for me after having his four penny worth after the Everton game when he could not keep his great mouth shut whilst sticking up for Moysey.

If you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen and get in the real world.

Big Ned said:
Bellers is a fighter, far better than the Shay interview the other day.

Bellamy loves it at City and deserves 100% to be in the 25. Don't let us down Bobby.

He is definitely a fighter, but is he definitely still up to it? My heart says yes, but my head is not so sure.

That said, I agree with everyone that we should keep one of the ball boys ahead of Jo in the pecking order. If he keeps Jo and lets Bellers go, that is bonkers.

its rare you get someone who gives so much.. he should absolutly be in the 25 no doubt.. i have a lot of time for him and i think he genuinly wants to be part of this. come on bobby give him a shout, you need that fire and a bit of contraversy to shake the dressing room and keep it alive.

Got to go, good player but he is too disruptive to those around him, Ferguscum knows exactly what you do with players like him, keep them in line but if they let you down - get rid

Finally were in a position where we can afford to be choosy about our unstable players, and both he and Ireland fall into that category

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.