Bellamy wants to bury the hatchet with Mancini

bluestevei said:
you all are reading this wrong, when bellers says he wants to bury the hatchet with mancini, he means in mancinis head.
Correct! Seriously though, Mancini said he wants a winger, not a whinger.

Personally I think all the trouble with bellers stems from the fact that throughout his career his wife and kids have stayed at home in wales. So he has never had to consider his family when he sees his arse and that is why he has been able to walk away from clubs so easily. No roots anywhere , not got to uproot kids , no changing schools every couple of months, selling houses or having to go home and face the wife and explaining why you've fuvked up again.

Remind you of anyone else?<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:47 am --<br /><br />Personally I think all the trouble with bellers stems from the fact that throughout his career his wife and kids have stayed at home in wales. So he has never had to consider his family when he sees his arse and that is why he has been able to walk away from clubs so easily. No roots anywhere , not got to uproot kids , no changing schools every couple of months, selling houses or having to go home and face the wife and explaining why you've fuvked up again.

Remind you of anyone else?

Really? *I* think that the trouble with Bellamy came when he point blank refused to train with the rest of the squad, because he feigned injury, despite been cleared by all of City's medical team.

Damocles said:
Really? *I* think that the trouble with Bellamy came when he point blank refused to train with the rest of the squad, because he feigned injury, despite been cleared by all of City's medical team.

This is it. If you attempt to undermine the manager like this you have to accept that your bridge is well and truly burnt. I would be astonished if Bob lets him anywhere near the first TEAM. (yes caps for emphasis)

Damocles
Wasn't talking about him at city specifically just what I feel has been his general attitude throughout his career. Is it something like 10 or 11 clubs he has had. I feel if he had to face up to his family instead of behaving like a single bloke one of those clubs would of had a very useful player long term. As it is he behaves like a spoilt brat and throws his toys out of the pram over nothing. Cos he can.

Yes I know about his fall out with the manager and I think bobby handled it well. Hes the boss you work for him and if you dont want to do as your told then you have to go. Same goes for all employees on all walks of life. I personally have wanted to tell my boss hes wrong on many occassions but have had to bite my lip cos I need the job.

DS 1956 said:
Damocles
Wasn't talking about him at city specifically just what I feel has been his general attitude throughout his career. Is it something like 10 or 11 clubs he has had. I feel if he had to face up to his family instead of behaving like a single bloke one of those clubs would of had a very useful player long term. As it is he behaves like a spoilt brat and throws his toys out of the pram over nothing. Cos he can.

Yes I know about his fall out with the manager and I think bobby handled it well. Hes the boss you work for him and if you dont want to do as your told then you have to go. Same goes for all employees on all walks of life. I personally have wanted to tell my boss hes wrong on many occassions but have had to bite my lip cos I need the job.

Do you think he's realised that his playing days are numbered and this really is his last chance to play for a club like City rather than a Bolton/Wigan/Cardiff type of team.

I do like the player but dislike the man. It would be nice if it's suddenly dawned on him that he needs to keep his gob shut and do as he's told - he's getting too old and knackered to keep calling the shots. He should make the most of his last chance to win something significant rather than a promotion to the first division.

I'll let Roberto decide - he seems to know what he's doing ;-)

If Tevez leaves can see him as 4th Striker, if we don't get a winger he could do that role. I am not saying 100% guaranteed a spot in our squad but if Bert wanted him he could find a place for him.

Tough sh*t Bellyache you've burnt your bridges, now f*ck off and get training with the kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.