Bellamy wants to bury the hatchet with Mancini

If he comes out and publicly apoligises for being a twat, saying he will just take the money for fuck all and admits that 13 kids in seirra leone dont need 90k a week, then I would love him to play a part next season. Great impact player.

Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Bellamy, Guidetti (from wot ive seen needs another loan, maybe to a wigan, bolton etc.) wud be great for the season ahead... i cud see bellers and dzeko being a good partnership tbh

Good player, impact sub at best, but what a twat he really is. Would still like to see him around the 1st team but not a chance of it ever happening. In RM we trust.

i think its too late for bellamy tbh he should of kept him gob shut and went along with wat he was asked by mancini i think bellers is a good player and gives his all but cant see him ever playing for us again sadly

The latest according to the media is that Bellers has spoken to Robbie and Robbie says that if he does train well enough he could find a way back in to the 25 man squad, and Bellers is up for it

The latest according to the media is that Bellers has spoken to Robbie and Robbie says that if he does train well enough he could find a way back in to the 25 man squad, and Bellers is up for it

Good. Let him fight for his place. We need his pace and his passion in the team even if he's only on the bench and coming on as an impact sub.

God i would love for bellamy to get a number again when he played for us he was one of those players that played with his heart and was trully awesome. Trouble we got is with all the new players coming in would u prefer a winger coming in thats 23 24 got tons of potential that can play more than once a week and half or do we save a space and use bellars sparingly

Cruiser Blue said:
God i would love for bellamy to get a number again when he played for us he was one of those players that played with his heart and was trully awesome. Trouble we got is with all the new players coming in would u prefer a winger coming in thats 23 24 got tons of potential that can play more than once a week and half or do we save a space and use bellars sparingly
Bellers is perfect for those games when we are drawing in the 80th minute or so, he comes on and brings a lot of energy and determination that can help us to finish games off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.