Bellamy

I cannot belive some of you tossers on this site ,regardless of who we get if they wear the shirt we give them our total support ,if you dont want to support that player then piss off somewhere else ,if they play for gods own club then support them ,CTID,

ch23 said:
I cannot belive some of you tossers on this site ,regardless of who we get if they wear the shirt we give them our total support ,if you dont want to support that player then piss off somewhere else ,if they play for gods own club then support them ,CTID,
Spot On.... And he is actually a good footballer who played his best football under MH.

Bellamy is better then Caicedo, Vassell, Benjani and Evans.

I would also stick my neck out and say at this moment in time he is better then Studge although I expect Studge will turn out to be a better player. You can argue that point I suppose.

Doubt many would argue he isnt better than the first four though. Therefore I can't see the issue. If he causes problems in the dressing room ill be the first to say get rid. but he improves the first 11 and the squad.

Who is better and available with premier league experience? Owen i'd say, but looks like he is seeing out his contract for a bigger payday, would have preferred Defoe but he wwas always going Spurs, prob argue Robbie Keane would be available but for £12-15m and he is older. Can't think of anyone else?

ch23 said:

No ambition have you. Perhaps if we didnt accept second best we wouldnt always get it.

DTKOAG said:
ch23 said:
Spot On.... And he is actually a good footballer who played his best football under MH.

I agree with this, Hughes can manage him well.

davefrombury said:
ch23 said:

No ambition have you. Perhaps if we didnt accept second best we wouldnt always get it.
Dave, It would appear that the players with great ambition dont wont to join us just yet..

DTKOAG said:
davefrombury said:
ch23 said:

Dave, It would appear that the players with great ambition dont wont to join us just yet..

Yes it would appear that way. I simply dont accept that Bellamy is the best of what is available.

davefrombury said:
DTKOAG said:
davefrombury said:
ch23 said:

Yes it would appear that way. I simply dont accept that Bellamy is the best of what is available.

So that means that you ain't going to support him whilst he wears the blue shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.