Bellamy

moomba said:
Ha ha, look at you two falling over yourself with the insults just because someone has a different opinion to you.

And I'm the sad one, ha ha ha.

The bellamy arguement show's you know fuck all!

swifty said:
Fucking awesome tonite, most complete striking performance i've seen in a long time. Keep it up Craig.

beg to differ. not going to to dis his contribution but the high line copenhagen kept was bread and butter for his style of play. i think complements must be made to the whole team who played like a team and not strangers.
bellamy is really growing on me now (because he is scoring goals and giving 100%)

Maybe so, if you think that a good half a dozen matches proves that you're right then who am I to argue (or care).

moomba said:
Maybe so, if you think that a good half a dozen matches proves that you're right then who am I to argue (or care).

ffs mate lighten up we have got someone banging them in and you still disapprove of him. Just eat the humble pie like plenty of other fans have.

LEE BRADBURY said:
360 is a complete circle,(isn’t it ? )

If I totaly change the way that i think have i not gone full circle and made a complete 360 turnaround.

love and hate are not best descibed as going 180 degrees thats only half a cycle ?

Have never said I have done 180 ,if anything does that not technically leave you undecided seeing as it is only half the circumference of a circle ?

my sincerest apologies if i am wrong here but i have never in my entire life used that term (trying to remember if i had any strange looks )

If you do a 180 means you turned in the complete opposite direction. Apologies accepted totally. Best attacking performance in years. It was like KK in the second tier of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.